Likelihood to Recommend
Our company uses Acquire's co-browse and chat functionality to assist customers with technical issues with our website, help clarify what to enter into our online loan applications, and provide service through website and mobile chat. It is very effective for these use cases.
I will recommend this software for those ones who create their own website or the business and also for the medium and small enterprise company. Because it [costs less] and contain all the required feature to make your website effective and powerful. It has features like chat/messaging, website visitor tracking, widgets etc.
- Acquire is easy to implement and integrate with websites.
- Very responsive to new development requests and support.
- Acquire is esy to use for both the customer and service agent.
- It is HTML5 based, easy to integrate
- Fast chat room then the other product
- We can integrate other applications in your website. It just requires tool or plugins
- The product is stand-alone chat and co-browse, not really omni-channel.
- Workforce management features, work distribution and control, could use some improvement.
- It doesn't have any free trial required to purchase the tools
- Working only in web browsers
- It mostly used by the medium and small enterprises/industry
Based on 2 answers
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We looked at ZenDesk, Genesys, and other products.We selected Acquire because their online demo is pretty amazing, they are easy to integrate/implement, and were very responsive during initial conversations.
In a market, there are other products that are also a good mark for the chat option but rumbleTalk comes first because we can use powerful features to make our website different and unique. It contains all the plugins that are required to make a good website for the clients. We can create training options like video, live chat online option, documentation etc.
Return on Investment
- Acquire gave us chat as a service channel.
- It gave us insight and details on long-standing, but hard to prove, website concerns.
- Positive : Live chat option, Online forums, Moderation, email management
- Less expensive anyone can use who want to create there own website and also for the clients
- negatives are new plugins are not able to connect to the website, HTML5 is unable to connect them
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?