Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 19, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
It is used by all of our service agents supporting inbound customer calls and chat inquiries.
- Acquire is easy to implement and integrate with websites.
- Very responsive to new development requests and support.
- Acquire is esy to use for both the customer and service agent.
- The product is stand-alone chat and co-browse, not really omni-channel.
- Workforce management features, work distribution and control, could use some improvement.
Our company uses Acquire's co-browse and chat functionality to assist customers with technical issues with our website, help clarify what to enter into our online loan applications, and provide service through website and mobile chat. It is very effective for these use cases.
Read Brad Tharp's full review
They are very responsive to inquiries, and quickly make product changes when asked.
Acquire.io Scorecard Summary
Acquire is a scalable suite of tools equipping service agents with no-download interactive co-browse, live chat, chatbot, video & voice calling. Web and in-app - guide your customers in real time to reduce churn and increase conversion. The application is designed to streamline customer conversations for sales, support and onboarding.
Categories: Live Chat
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
When you sign up for your trial of Support you'll have access to all Team Package features. At any point during the trial, you can choose a plan and pay by credit card, debit card or paypal from within your account.
Acquire.io Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Acquire.io Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Acquire.io Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|