Likelihood to Recommend
Assistant.to is well suited for anyone working with a large number of clients at once who need to schedule multiple meetings. If those clients do not have a background in online scheduling, then using this tool may not be the best solution. Assistant.to is a great tool for quickly scheduling meetings with options across 3 days, but for those wanting more flexibility you may want to consider Calendly.
- Their Chrome extension is very user-friendly. It allows you to quickly insert times into an email by selecting available timeframes then automatically converting them into individual links for each available time based on your meeting length preference (15 mins, 30 mins, 60 mins, etc).
- Assistant.to automatically creates a calendar event and sends an invite when a recipient chooses a time. It also allows someone to quickly rebook a time or select an option if no times that were sent to them work with their availability.
- You can customize your meeting settings but only send options for 3 days at a time. This is actually helpful in my opinion because it simplifies the selection experience so our customers choose a time sooner.
- The app currently does not save the availability times that I select, therefore I have to re-select my availability every time I sent meeting options.
- The app does not have the ability to customize the theme or styles of the meeting times. It'd be nice to allow users to choose between a set of themes to better fit their company's brand.
- If Assistant.to had a scheduling link option like Calendly has, that would be another improvement. Sometimes we'll have customers who cannot meet until the following week, so having a scheduler link would be helpful in those situations.
When I first started at my current company, I used this tool because it was what the rest of the team used. However, since I learned about Calendly, who recently released a feature similar to Assistant.to, I've actually switched to Calendly. Calendly also has the ability to create a scheduling link where someone can choose a time based on the parameters you set. This has proven to be more helpful for certain clients.
Return on Investment
- The app has saved our organization time through less email replies in order to schedule meetings and also not having to review your calendar in a separate before replying.
- We're able to onboard accounts more quickly through providing options only for the next three days. This forces customers to schedule their meetings sooner, which helps move our pipeline.
- Since we do have some customers who are not technically savvy, it has caused some delays in scheduling for those that do not understand how to use the links provided to the customer by using Assistant.to.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?