Likelihood to Recommend
Assistant.to is well suited for anyone working with a large number of clients at once who need to schedule multiple meetings. If those clients do not have a background in online scheduling, then using this tool may not be the best solution. Assistant.to is a great tool for quickly scheduling meetings with options across 3 days, but for those wanting more flexibility you may want to consider Calendly.
- The app currently does not save the availability times that I select, therefore I have to re-select my availability every time I sent meeting options.
- The app does not have the ability to customize the theme or styles of the meeting times. It'd be nice to allow users to choose between a set of themes to better fit their company's brand.
- If Assistant.to had a scheduling link option like Calendly has, that would be another improvement. Sometimes we'll have customers who cannot meet until the following week, so having a scheduler link would be helpful in those situations.
When I first started at my current company, I used this tool because it was what the rest of the team used. However, since I learned about Calendly, who recently released a feature similar to Assistant.to, I've actually switched to Calendly. Calendly also has the ability to create a scheduling link where someone can choose a time based on the parameters you set. This has proven to be more helpful for certain clients.
Return on Investment
- It has reduced our back and forth setting up appointments allowing sales to get more appointments faster.
- Our client success team is able to quickly provide their available time.
- Only real con is that the calendar is not real time and if a person clicks on a time that is not open, they don't find out until after they've gone to the site. But that is a limit of emails, not their tech.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?