Likelihood to Recommend
I think for people who are in investment sales or portfolio management, Backstop can be an incredibly valuable resource.
- Storage of notes from calls and meetings.
- Tracking portfolio holding balances, transactions, and IRRs/MOICs.
- Allowing flexibility for client-defined uses.
- Simplicity, ease of use (hard to get everyone on the team on the same page for how to use it).
- Opportunities have been really hard for us to leverage.
- It seems like it's geared towards salespeople sometimes instead of portfolio managers, etc.
Based on 1 answer
Backstop support is fantastic. They always pick up the phone without a wait and are highly knowledgeable, I rarely need more than 5 minutes to fix an issue.
Return on Investment
- Makes our team more efficient (i.e. less people needed for admin work).
- Allows PMs to spend more time on their jobs and less on systems maintenance/tracking.
- Increases transparency across teams (other teams can log into Backstop to see the latest updates).
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?