<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9 out of 100
Based on 15 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
No stage gate or portfolio reporting solution can overcome poor input data. The organization has to be willing to commit to consistent and rigorous updates of the information, or the reporting becomes useless. From what I've seen of competitive systems, Bubble Innovator is the easiest to use in this regard, so the excuse of not having good data because it's painful to upload or cumbersome to retrieve goes away. And the ease with which you can produce customized reports allows you to immediately find the gaps and weak points in your data, and take action to address them. That's not to say that every report and function in Bubble Innovator is perfect. But the close collaboration and responsiveness of the Bubble Innovation team has made it relatively easy to triage, prioritize, and implement improvements along the way.
- Bubble Innovator is a tremendous visualization tool. The entire organization can quickly see where projects are in the stage-gate process.
- Bubble Innovator became a key part of our strategic process for new product revenue projections. Utilizing Bubble Innovator as a portfolio management tool allows us to quickly output new product revenue projections for our strategic planning process.
- Bubble Innovator is highly flexible. We are able to adapt it to our particular needs at different sites. This adaptability also allows us to utilize information to support other business processes.
Executive in Research & DevelopmentMedical Devices Company, 10,001+ employees
- Development of custom functionality, and redefining 'standard' options for the software. As Bubble grows and their customer base increases there will be opportunity for this, at present development projects can be slow and expensive. However the standard software options are excellent, but as processes evolve within organisations the flexibility to evolve the software could be made simpler.
Likelihood to Renew
Bubble PPM 9.1
Based on 3 answers
The business has been extremely satisfied with Bubble Innovator and is in support of rolling this tool out to our other businesses within the overall franchise.
Bubble PPM 8.2
Based on 1 answer
The user interface is highly visual and simple. Literally within 10-15 minutes of my introduction to the software, I was up and running. Of course, deeper capabilities become apparent after additional use, but the basic functionality is very simple to grasp. Where there are consistent challenges reported by multiple users, the Bubble Innovation team is quick to connect and put plans in place to address the challenges.
Bubble PPM 9.1
Based on 2 answers
Outstanding response times, and solutions to issues requiring support are quickly implemented. For bigger issues or longer term developments, Bubble happily takes the time to meet in person and discuss requirements to drive detailed solutions.
Bubble PPM 8.1
Based on 2 answers
The number of variables made this extremely challenging (org changes, stage gate harmonization, pipeline prioritization, and new governance model). I think the implementation was handled very well in spite of this, and managed to deliver on time and on budget.
We found Innovator provided all the functionality we required in a lightweight solution that was easy to configure to our processes, provided benefits to almost all those who accessed it with little or no training. Other systems may offer more depth of functionality but this makes them more cumbersome to use and requires more training of users. Innovator also offers a more transparent cost structure - you can immediately see what it will cost as all the functionality is automatically available within the price
Return on Investment
- With financials being included in each SKU, it has lead us to be more finance focused and aware of what projects are more profitable than others.
- It has given us a better oversight of what everyone is working on and the SKUs in our portfolio - allowed us to allocate resources more efficiently.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?