Likelihood to Recommend
Cloud Elements shines when you want to offer multiple options to the user on a type of system, such as supporting integration to CRM and wanting to offer Dynamics, Salesforce, and HubSpot on equal footing. If you only have a single integration with a single system, using Cloud Elements adds an unnecessary layer of abstraction.
- The API itself is very robust and easy to use, being a standard REST interface, standard HTTP response codes, well-packaged error messages, etc.
- Their uptime is great! I think I've seen one (short) 5-minute' blip' the entire time we've been connected for any type of primary function.
- Their support is top notch, they respond quickly, and the team that works with you is communicative and knowledgable.
Professional in EngineeringComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
- The only thing I can think of that they could improve is the quality of the assets they produce in the go-to-market process. This is a huge value add service, but the quality of what was produced was lower than what we would have produced internally. We spent more time going back and forth on the assets than it would have taken us to build them from scratch.
Manager in MarketingComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
At the time we found Cloud Elements we found no other option that had a Unified API for cloud storage providers.
Engineer in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Not my area of expertise, but it made my job as an implementer much easier, especially after finishing the first integration.
Engineer in Information TechnologyFinancial Services Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?