Likelihood to Recommend
If you're freelancing or running a small marketing agency, I'll steer you strongly towards Harpoon. It's such a terrific fit for this business type. It provides easy invoice management so if that's all you care about, use Harpoon this way. If you want a tool that will guide you towards success, Harpoon helps you do this when launching your account. Know what you want to earn, what it takes to get there, and how you're doing along the way. What financial software for freelancers provides simple project tools? Harpoon.
- Makes Sending Invoices & Collecting Payment Easy, for Freelancers
- Tracking Financial Goals (Monthly & Annual) & Projecting Future Results
- Provides Insights On AR, Earned Income, Top Clients, and other helpful but highly relevant data points.
- The automatic expense management is basic. It does sync with banks, but I've had some duplicate entry issues that are being worked out of the system.
- I'd like to see additional reports that dive deeper into some of the dashboard widgets.
I've used Less Accounting and & Quickbooks Online. After Less Accounting was acquired, its development was mostly stopped. While the tool was a simple way to manage invoices and expenses, its directional philosophy changed with the new owners. Quickbooks Online was a solid tool, but the company support was unhelpful and hard to work with at times. Harpoon provides a great tool, with a company that cares about its users.
Return on Investment
- Clear and precise visibility of my financial status.
- Projections of how I'm doing today, this month, and this year.
- Clarity on what needs to happen with client development to reach my goals.
- It shrinks the amount of time I spend on getting clients to pay my invoices.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Harpoon Editions & Modules
|Single User - Unlimited Everything||$191|
- per month