Overall Satisfaction with Harpoon
I've been using Harpoon for my business since 2018. There have been moments when I tried other, competing platforms, but I still ended up coming back to Harpoon in the end. It helps with several things at once - bookkeeping, invoicing, project management and profit goal setting.
- Helps define profit goals and with metrics, shows if you are on track to reach them
- Invoicing is easy and easy to track with projects and clients
- For tax seasons, it easy to pull reports (e.g. expenses, P&Ls, etc.)
- Sometimes expense reporting bring up duplicate transactions, which may be more of a fault of the API that connects my account, which is Plaid
- Would be nice if in the future, they can offer ACH as one of the payment options for invoices
- There are some redundancies that pop up when setting time frames for client work and the projects attached to them. If they aren't aligned, it can cause inaccurate reporting. If it just sent it once and it took care of both functions, it would be easier
- Tracking profit goals in real time
- client/project management tools
- Invoicing is not the fanciest, but it works well
- By providing a nice all-in-one platform for managing clients, related projects, invoicing and bookkeeping, it saved me from having to work with multiple platforms.
- Saved me from wasting any further time trying to research competitors and trying out other software
Do you think Harpoon delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Harpoon's feature set?
Did Harpoon live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Harpoon go as expected?
Would you buy Harpoon again?
I think Harpoon works best for freelancers, consultants, self employed people and smaller companies with less client to bill. For larger enterprises with hundreds or thousands of clients, there are larger, more intricate platforms in the market that are better suited for those needs.
The few times I've needed help or had questions about the platform, the founder got back to me. And fairly fast. The extra effort resonated well with me.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response