https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/VJ/KS/S2TLFQF2ZR69.PNGFor Freelancers, Harpoon Is The Essential Invoice & Financial Management Tool For SuccessAs a freelancer, Harpoon is my primary tool for managing invoices, collecting payments, and actualizing my goal progress. With the dashboard and scheduling features, I know how much I've earned, and how that earning will play out over the course of the year. With my tracked goals, I can easily and quickly compare actuals with the goals and discover if I'm on track or ahead of the game. With invoicing, they're easy to create and quickly integrates with Stripe for direct deposit into my bank accounts. On late invoices, Harpoon automatically emails my clients and prods them for payment. Very rarely do I need to do anything further to collect payments. Harpoon also offers reports, expense tracking, and time tracking. As a freelancer or small agency, Harpoon is designed to work with its users in a helpful way. How Harpoon structures the interface and system is just as important than what it does.,Makes Sending Invoices & Collecting Payment Easy, for Freelancers Tracking Financial Goals (Monthly & Annual) & Projecting Future Results Provides Insights On AR, Earned Income, Top Clients, and other helpful but highly relevant data points.,The automatic expense management is basic. It does sync with banks, but I've had some duplicate entry issues that are being worked out of the system. I'd like to see additional reports that dive deeper into some of the dashboard widgets.,10,Clear and precise visibility of my financial status. Projections of how I'm doing today, this month, and this year. Clarity on what needs to happen with client development to reach my goals. It shrinks the amount of time I spend on getting clients to pay my invoices.,,Airtable, Joomla!, TimeCamp
Harpoon

Harpoon Reviews

Harpoon
Filter 1 vetted Harpoon reviews and ratings
Jason Montoya profile photo
November 30, 2018

Review: "For Freelancers, Harpoon Is The Essential Invoice & Financial Management Tool For Success"

• Makes Sending Invoices & Collecting Payment Easy, for Freelancers
  • Tracking Financial Goals (Monthly & Annual) & Projecting Future Results
  • Provides Insights On AR, Earned Income, Top Clients, and other helpful but highly relevant data points.
  • The automatic expense management is basic. It does sync with banks, but I've had some duplicate entry issues that are being worked out of the system.
  • I'd like to see additional reports that dive deeper into some of the dashboard widgets.
If you're freelancing or running a small marketing agency, I'll steer you strongly towards Harpoon. It's such a terrific fit for this business type. It provides easy invoice management so if that's all you care about, use Harpoon this way. If you want a tool that will guide you towards success, Harpoon helps you do this when launching your account. Know what you want to earn, what it takes to get there, and how you're doing along the way. What financial software for freelancers provides simple project tools? Harpoon.
Read Jason Montoya's full review

Harpoon Scorecard Summary

About Harpoon

Harpoon is a web-hosted accounting and finance app that helps freelancers and consultants set and meet their financial goals. In addition, Harpoon provides useful tools to help users collect revenue and manage finances. Features include time tracking, invoicing, expense tracking, project scheduling and more.  The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution that helps users boost their freelancing career.

Harpoon Features