With my tracked goals, I can easily and quickly compare actuals with the goals and discover if I'm on track or ahead of the game.
With invoicing, they're easy to create and quickly integrates with Stripe for direct deposit into my bank accounts. On late invoices, Harpoon automatically emails my clients and prods them for payment. Very rarely do I need to do anything further to collect payments.
Harpoon also offers reports, expense tracking, and time tracking. As a freelancer or small agency, Harpoon is designed to work with its users in a helpful way. How Harpoon structures the interface and system is just as important than what it does.
- Makes Sending Invoices & Collecting Payment Easy, for Freelancers
- Tracking Financial Goals (Monthly & Annual) & Projecting Future Results
- Provides Insights On AR, Earned Income, Top Clients, and other helpful but highly relevant data points.
- The automatic expense management is basic. It does sync with banks, but I've had some duplicate entry issues that are being worked out of the system.
- I'd like to see additional reports that dive deeper into some of the dashboard widgets.