Likelihood to Recommend
It's a very good tool for anyone in the industry who wants to deploy Multi Factor authentication to make their company safe and secure. It is best suited for companies where a majority of the workforce works in the field; and access to company data using internet can be a little risky. Imprivata One-sign will make the connection more secure and safe.
- Allows admins to enable single sign-on to additional applications without Imprivata services. After a quick training session with Imprivata, most admins are easily able to enable additional apps.
- Works well with many device types including Windows, IGEL, Teradici and many Linux based thin clients.
- High availability and failover. Imprivata's implementation of this was one of the most well thought out and easy to implement of any solutions in our stack. It works very similar to Active Directory, but requires no real config or settings to make it happen. Add an additional appliance and the enterprise is automatically synchronized. If an appliance goes down, client software is aware and automatically switched to another appliance.
- Building the application profiles is not always simple.
- Better application integration with Java would be beneficial.
Director in Information TechnologyGovernment Administration Company, 501-1000 employees
None of the other toolsets offered Epic integration. I spent 9 months testing other SSO tools and found them to be slow and tied to specific tools and or workflows only. Imprivata OneSign was the only truly universal tool that I could find that was adaptable.
Return on Investment
- Increase in security prevents lost revenue due to fines over security breaches.
- Easier password management allows for smaller tech team.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?