Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited: managing schedules, filling open shifts, printing schedules, PBJ, integration with payroll software (ADP).Less appropriate: Text2HIre software, ability to change schedule format for employees to easily understand/read.
- Scheduling - ease of creating, managing, modifying schedules.
- PBJ (Payroll-Based Journal) - easy to enter numbers, download CVS file and upload to CMS.
- Communicate to employees regarding open shifts, share open shifts with staff.
- Send mass texts to employees as needed.
- OnShift's Text2Hire software for texting current applicants is not as flexible as other platforms and too pricey for the quality of the product.
- Downloading schedules to an Excel file or spreadsheet that is easy for employees to read and understand is an issue.
Based on 1 answer
OnShift account managers consistently respond to emails in less than one business day and are able to address issues very quickly when they occur. Very responsive. This is critical considering integration with the payroll system (ADP).
SmartLinx has payroll platform which integrates nicely with scheduling platform, reducing redundant pay code entry. Analytics ties in both payroll and scheduling. However, SmartLinx is not as user-friendly or intuitive as OnShift; PBJ platform not as good as OnShift, communication with employees more difficult than with OnShift.
Return on Investment
- Easily filling shifts - reduced OT usage.
- Easily communicating with employees regarding open shifts - reduce OT, better care provided to patients/residents.
- PBJ reporting - easily performed, reports easy to read, ensure maintaining CMS 5-Star Staffing rating.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?