<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.9 out of 100
Based on 34 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
GraalVM is very stable and has been very beneficial in terms of Project Delivery due to its advanced Virtual Machine providing JIT (just-in-time) compiler and AOT (ahead-of-time) compiler. So, I will definitely recommend it to others to try at least once in order to scale up the performance of polyglot applications.
Consultant in Product ManagementRetail Company, 10,001+ employees
It's great to develop business applications. Previously, we tried different technologies but we find it the most suitable for us. We also deploy a generic backend so we don't need to install anything new to implement new applications. This helps us to develop very fast and with very low effort.
- High performance and it acts as JIT compiler. Optimizations like partial escape help a lot since it is not available in standard JIT compilers.
- Helps in running native languages on the JVM
- Helps in extension of JVM-Based application
- It's a complete solution that has a vast array of pre built components, charts and a data-grid based solution.
- Security comes out of the box.
- It's mobile and tablet ready.
- It has a lot of support from the community so solutions are easily available
- You can add your own flavor via theme customizations and built in component extension.
- JIT compiler makes a long-running server process run even faster as time passes with optimization at runtime. Lack of this feature makes GraalVM not suited for certain applications
- All the libraries are not easily available or compiled down to GraalVM binary. Manual Involvement is needed to make some libraries work. Reflection-based libraries specifically do not work.
- There are runtime surprises in some cases and increases support needs
Director in EngineeringFinancial Services Company, 10,001+ employees
Based on 7 answers
GraalVM does a good job of supporting multiple languages and performance. It is not too intensive with regards to memory. It starts up quickly so that there is little lag and downtime. I also think that GraalVM is good because it does not take up a lot of space on your machine.
Analyst in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 10,001+ employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Analyst in Product ManagementBanking Company, 51-200 employees
Each of the above platforms offer a specific solution. Sencha provides a complete solution that is a library of components as well as a framework to modularize your application so that it's better manageable. Once you get over the learning curve of the whole technology it's a breeze to implement new functionality within the application. We have an aggressive client who comes to us every other day with some new requirement, and sencha has been able to answer all of those without issues.
Return on Investment
- Cost savings in terms of deployment and configuration
- No need to purchase separate license and thus the licensing cost is reduced
- Checkout process has become much faster than before
- Excellent applications
- Very good performance
- Not very used, and developers don't like it at the beginning
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?