Overall Satisfaction with GraalVM
- Run Java Faster, GraalVM can run in the context of OpenJDK to make Java applications run faster with a new just-in-time compilation technology.
- Create a Native Image, running [an] application inside a Java VM comes with startup and footprint costs.
- Documentation is not that well detailed up to date.
- The customer support is not always available.
- The ability to compile applications ahead of time.
- Supports Java 11 which results in better enhanced performance.
- Infrastructure cost reduction.
- Minimal consumption of resources.
The support is not that available 24.7 they need to better their services and improve to make a step ahead of other competitors in the market. Nevertheless, we are just looking for more improvement from the support team, and everything will run smoothly.
The reason why we had to select GraalVM one is [a] cutting-edge compiling technique, GraalVM is well operated in the Environment of Open JDK, which speeds up the execution of Java programs. GraalVM makes creating packages and native apps simpler, and this improves distribution. It also brings native image support [that] makes compilation and distribution easy and effective.
Do you think GraalVM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GraalVM's feature set?
Did GraalVM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GraalVM go as expected?
Would you buy GraalVM again?
Its well fit for the environment where applications are written in programming languages supported by GraalVM. It's [a] very powerful and reliable, high-performer Java Virtual Machine that provides the Java Development kit i.e JDK that has the ability to compile the Java apps ahead of time. Maintenance of this tool is simple and it [increases] the efficiency of the product since it requires few resources.