What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Rerun is great for any business that invoices or bills clients on a recurring schedule of any sort, whether that be daily, weekly, monthly, annually, and so forth. I wouldn't recommend it for businesses that just want to run a credit card now and then. This is made to assist with subscriptions, memberships, or any recurring service types. This also works well for delinquent accounts, you can get them set up on an automatic payment plan they can afford to pay down outstanding invoices.
- Easy to set up and get started.
- The ability to withdrawal directly from bank accounts to save on high merchant service fees.
- Ability to include a surcharge for credit cards if you desire.
- Ability to set up email templates so that Rerun can automatically send emails to clients when a payment method expires. Then, the client/customer can login and update their own credentials.
- Honestly, this is the only software I have used for automation of recurring payments. So far, I haven't had any issues for how I use it. Others who use it more in-depth may find areas for improvement.
Director in CorporateAccounting Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- It's been amazing! I started using it for delinquent accounts and it worked so nicely that I decided to start billing my clients monthly vs hourly. The software itself doesn't cost anything, they only charge merchant fees and per-transaction fees. I would be paying these to accept credit cards anyway, so it is 100% worth it. Plus, it has saved me time on bookkeeping and collections, which allows me to have more billable time. It has helped me take my business from a time-based billing system to a value-based billing system.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?