Bill.com

Bill.com Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Deanna Williamson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Bill.com for all of our payables. We are a small team of 13, so the only daily users are myself and the controller. The CEO is a user so he can approve certain expenses. Before the controller was hired, our accounting firm associate from 9Guage was a user on our account.
  • E-payments: easy to use, the vendor submits their direct deposit info directly.
  • QuickBooks Online: works really well with QuickBooks.
  • Approvals: easy way to get expenses approved for payment.
  • Expediting payments: I would like the option to send a payment for receipt within 24 hours.
We only use the application for payables so I can't really comment on the receivable feature, but Bill.com meets our AP needs and it is reliable and easy to use. The connection to QuickBooks is a nice feature that syncs in realtime.
I have only used the support page a couple of times and had my questions answered, but I have not called support and I have not had the need to. I think that speaks more to the fact that I haven't needed much help with my service.
Sura Hart | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used Bill.com to pay vendors, independent contractors and to reimburse employees for expenses.
  • Affordable
  • Flexible
  • Payees need to create an account
  • Unclear instructions on how to accept payment
  • Limited on integrations
It's great for a growing company with different payees. It's very flexible for paying different types of people, vendors, etc. Back-end is easy to understand. Integrates with a number of CRMs. It's less appropriate for paying individuals (rather than companies) as it can be difficult for them to understand that they need to create an account.
Bill.com is used by our billing department to submit invoices to our customers for payment. The site allows our customers to be able to easily access the invoice and pay it. It addresses the problem of having to send invoices to our customers through other more complicated means.
  • Site is user friendly
  • Site is easy to upload invoices to
  • Bill.com has all the options to make communication to customers easy and clear
  • More options for managing customers
  • Simpler way to add customers to our account
  • More admin options
I would recommend Bill.com to a colleague because of how easy and user friendly the site is. It is a great site to use to upload customer invoices for viewing and payment.
Anna Morgan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using [Bill.com] in our AR department. We are still new to using it so we are testing only a few customers right now. With covid and the many delays facing the post office, Bill.com has solved the problem of slow or missing mail. Before, if an invoice was late being paid we would have to call and email the customer or resend the invoice. Often we would not reach a real person and the invoice would remain unpaid. With Bill.com, all of the invoices are in the system so there's no excuse for missing payments.
  • The bills always go to the right person. No more slow or missing mail or not knowing who to contact for a payment update.
  • The ease of creating invoices. You can create an invoice, attach needed documentation, and add notes to your customers
  • User friendly website. We are still new to using bill.com but the website is very easy to figure out and navigate
  • ACH payments built in. No more missing checks in the mail!
  • We are still new to using the software so there is always a learning curve
Bill.com has been very easy to use and set up for our customers. The built-in ACH payments are a game-changer.
Bill.com was used in a multi-entity environment (real estate nonprofit with subsidiaries) and across the whole organization. The problems we were looking to solve were AP automation (less data input), centralized AP inbox, and help us towards our goal of being paperless.
  • AP automation
  • Centralized AP inbox
  • Paperless
  • Approval workflow
  • Bill payment
  • Inbox management - I spent much more time managing AP bills (compared to finance email address) because Bill.com pulled picture files, email signatures, even duplicate invoices.
  • If you have multiple entities, there should an option to transfer an invoice to another Bill.com inbox. I had vendors that would send to the wrong email address regularly or just cc all our bill.com inboxes, thus substantially slowing my team down and adding work.
It depends, Bill.com certainly has a strong reputation and I agree it can be a great solution in the right scenario but I think the implementation and initial setup are critical and need to be well thought out based on the setup of the organization you are a part of.
Bill.com is the driving force in our accounting process. We process all of our invoices in Bill.com, code them accordingly, and finally assign them to the appropriate approvers. We don't cut any checks in house, so this is very convenient in eliminating that process. We also use Bill.com as a placeholder to document international wires we may have sent. By recording manual payments and treating it like a cash receipt.
  • The fact that Bill.com automatically processes most information on the invoice is really helpful - leads to quicker processing
  • The "to do list" feature ensures you see the tasks that need to be completed ASAP
  • The reports section is very helpful in year end prepping for audits
  • Reassigning invoice approvers in bulk - currently there is no process for that. It has to be done manually one by one.
  • Sync errors should give more detail on what's causing the issue
  • The ability to send checks to international vendors was removed - it'd be great to get that back
For general payment process software, Bill.com is the easiest and most convenient.
As an independent contractor, I am paid through Bill.com. I create an account there, and they send my pay there, where I can then transfer it to my bank accounts.

At least that is how it is supposed to work, if you do everything correctly. If not...
  • Unauthorized users do not have access to your bank account, even if you just forget to authorize them
  • [In my experience it is] impossible to change email address on account
  • [In my experience it is] impossible to delete bank account (set as inactive is labeled as delete)
  • [In my experience it is] nearly impossible to delete bill.com account
  • Help desk chat could not understand my problem
  • [In my experience it is] impossible to edit account without a customer relationship
[Bill.com is] good for companies to pay people, but [I believe] absolutely awful for those who expect to get paid[.]
I could not explain to them how I was trying to remove an old email account from my company page while granting the new email account access to the bank account that the first email account had added. The "set a bank account as inactive" button is labeled delete, but they don't seem to recognize that.
I requested my Bill.com account be deleted on Wednesday so I could start all over with a fresh account; this seemed to be completed Wednesday night, but when I tried to create a new Bill.com account from the same email, it took me to my old bill.com account.
Bill.com being used by Non-for-profit clients as an organization-wide system a far as integrating into Sage Intacct to help with the streamlining of the Accounts Payable module. It does not do well with integration or customization, such as user-defined dimensions, of any kind. It even has problems with core designs such as location.
  • They create the bill if it is simple
  • They have simple functionality of checking
  • You can see which bills have not been sync
  • Providing more customization to match other systems
  • Their support knowing more about the product and not trying to change fixed asset to a cash account
  • Their support actually being easy to work with and get in touch with to resolve solutions
If you do not have any special projects, fixed assets, or complexity in your system or your processes then bill.com would be appropriate for you. If you do have any other third parties, consultants, and custom fields needed within your accounts payable bill. Then I would not recommend bill.com because even though they do have some of the APIs to get this accomplished, their customer service does not want to put forth the work to help the client. They do not work with the client's software consultants either which makes the resolution time longer. For example, I have a client that has been waiting for a resolution from bill.com for 5 months and bill.com does not operate with anyone but the client so this is hard because the client does not have the knowledge of integrations (they shouldn't need that knowledge to be assisted that is why they hired a support team)
We use Bill.com to pay all of our vendors. On a monthly basis we are sending around 600 payments totaling roughly $2M. This product is being used by the accounting team to process all payables and by all team members who approve invoices.
  • domestic ACH only
  • Extremely slow payment processing times. Sometimes more than a week for international vendors and they won't provide a reason for this.
  • Terribly generic customer service. Canned responses and their strategy is to send you links to generic articles [that feel] haphazardly written.
  • Very manual invite process. You cannot send a bulk invite, it must be done one-by-one which is very time consuming if you have to add more than 10 people in a month.
  • Cannot assign more than one approver at a time. This is unacceptable when you've imported 600 invoices and need to assign [and] approve one-by-one.
  • Can only make 84 payments at a time per batch.
  • International vendors cannot log in to see their activity. Our international vendors are blind to anything having to do with their monthly invoices and payments.
I would only recommend Bill.com for a very small company that pays and receives funds only within the United States. [I think] this software is a nightmare for anything international. It is also not nearly robust enough to handle more than a handful of new vendors monthly. Everything about this system is manual and will not be able to scale with your company. We will be changing our software next month because of all the bottlenecks this has created for our company.
May 01, 2021

Bill.com works!

Bill.com is being used across all clients. It assists us with all accounts payable functions for all clients
  • Accounts payable
  • Accounts receivable
  • Connecting vendors
  • Adding W-9s as part of the vendor onboarding process
  • Pay faster feature should be available when paying bills through the app
Bill.com is well suited for an organization that has a high volume of accounts payable activity. It is not suited for anyone who only pays less than 5 bills a month as the cost of using it is expensive. But it is very cost effective for clients with a high volume of AP or AR activity
March 19, 2021

Bill.com Review

I do not recommend this company. I have a vendor that uses Bill.com. You are supposed to be able to sign up for free to have your money deposited directly into your bank account for free. I could not get it to work. I contacted their support but they want $49.00 per month for me to get my answer. BUYER BEWARE.
  • Nothing on my part.
  • Support needs to be free and answer your questions for free.
Support want to charge you to answer your question. They don't do what they say when they say you can have direct deposit for free. I would not recommend them to anyone.
September 11, 2020

Huge Time and Money Saver!!

JaCoby Marston, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is being used to replace the need for an AP Department. I have been using the product for a few years now and it is such a time saver. It is used by the Accounting/ Finance Department at my company. I love how when you input a bill on Bill.com, it can be paid directly by Bill.com. It does all of the heavy lifting of cutting and mailing the check to the correct vendor. Because of Bill.com, we have no need to have someone be in charge of paying the bills and cutting the checks. Bill.com does it all. Bill.com is the best substitution to an AP person.
  • Eliminates the need for an accounts person.
  • The ability to have multiple signers on the checks. Multiple people can be required to approve the check before it can be paid.
  • Access Bill.com anywhere. They even have a good app to use.
  • A better understanding of the pricing model would be nice.
  • I wish it integrated better with QuickBooks. Bill.com tries to integrate but it struggles to do a good job.
Bill.com is perfect for the small business that has a small staff and those staff wear many different hats. Bill.com eliminates the need to have someone in charge of cutting checks and paying the bills. Bill.com is super easy to use and the pricing is very inexpensive. As my company has grown, I am glad that we use Bill.com. I have saved many hours because of how easy it is to use. My vendors have no problems with using Bill.com. I also love that Bill.com has the check and balance feature where it is required for the bill to be approved by a manager before the check can be paid. This is a nice level of security.
Edison Rose | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is being utilized in our Finance department. It helps us keep track of vendor payments, retains appropriate documentation, and synchs with our Quickbooks software. It enables an easy and fast approval process through the mobile app.
  • Ease of use.
  • Very fast approval times.
  • Documentation retention.
  • Synching with accounting software.
  • Requested approval due by dates.
  • Audit logs.
It is well suited for small businesses to track approval processes for vendor payments. It creates a system of checks and balances with accounts payable and the staff responsible for managing the vendor(s).
Great experience with resolving issues. We experienced a couple of bugs but they were addressed quickly.
Paula Bledsoe | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Bill.com to invoice clients and receive payments. I also use it for my clients to pay their bills. It allows my clients to send all their bills to one location and sync them to Quickbooks. It allows them to pay their vendors electronically.
  • Document management.
  • Syncs with Quickbooks Desktop and QBO.
  • Sends invoices and allows automatic payments.
  • There is an issue with syncing all the data from a QBO invoice to Bill.com. It does not transfer billable expenses to the Bill.com copy.
  • It does not sync a copy of the bill or invoice to QBO.
Bill.com does a great job paying vendors electronically. It will also mail checks if the vendor does not want to do electronic payments.
They only have online chat and email support. Although it is good, there are times that you need to talk to a live person to get things resolved. There isn't really an option to talk to a live person.
Erin Leonard | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Bill.com for all bill pay and tracking purposes. We pay an accounting firm that integrates their system with Bill.com so we have access to Bill.com through their subscription, not our own.

I love being able to pay all of our bills through this very simple platform. When we get an invoice in the mail or online, I simply mail it to our designated email address, and then quickly process it within the platform for payment. Everything is perfectly organized and I can easily pull up all payment history to a specific vendor. Our accountants have access and can easily reference payments made in Bill.com if they have any questions, etc.
  • Extremely easy to pay your bills, as well as keep our payment history organized and correctly categorized.
  • Easy to set permissions, and manage who does what in the platform.
  • Easy to cancel or edits payments, input new vendors, make adjustments, integrate with QuickBooks, etc.
  • I literally have no complaints about Bill.com.
Bill.com is something I couldn't live without! Managing our vendors is easy. I would recommend this to any small organization like us. It is simple and highly customizable.
I haven't had to contact their customer support often (that's a good thing!) - but when I have contacted them over the phone, I have gotten a quick and clear response. They were friendly. So overall, I've only had great experiences!
October 16, 2019

Bill.com is #1

Andrew Newman CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a CPA firm, we are users of Bill.com ourselves and also offer it to clients. We use to track bills and bill payments and to have a one-stop portal to see all the invoices, payments and documents related to vendors. We recommend it to our clients for the same reason. With other organizations such as non-profits, Bill.com offers the added convenience of allowing people, no matter where they are located, to pay a bill without having to come to the office. This is especially useful in small non-profits where officers sign checks and this is a huge inconvenience. Lastly, Bill.com offers the benefit of allowing you to track who approved and who signed your check which offers the organization transparency and internal control which are otherwise hard to achieve.
  • Easy to enter bills, track bills and research bills that have already been paid.
  • When approving bills, it allows you to go through each bill, one by one and review the entry against the bill before approving it.
  • Keeps a copy of the canceled check with the bill so you can provide/have that information at your fingertips if the bill payment is disputed.
  • Sends a copy of the bill with the bill payment.
  • Tracks which bill payment checks have cleared.
  • It makes it easy to reissue a check if necessary.
  • Excellent sync on payables with QBO.
  • Excellent, though texting, support.
  • The new interface is not as easy to navigate as the old. A great feature of Bill.com is its ability to upload multiple invoices and then parse them out to different vendors. In the old interface, this was simple. With the new one, the program assumes that all documents in an upload are for one vendor and if you are not careful you will spend a lot of time fixing an unfortunate "click".
  • The new interface does not seem to do a good job of OCR recognition of bills.
  • If you use the accounts receivable part of Bill.com, all payments have to be processed through Bill.com or you will land up with thousands of "open invoices" in Bill.com that are paid in your tax software.
  • Problem resolution is not timely.
Bill.com is unparalleled in offering small businesses the flexibility, transparency, and security necessary to ensure that your bills are under control.
The only reason it does not get a 10 is because I am old school. As a CPA, when I am helping a client with a bill.com problem, I don't want to communicate by email or deal with a level one support person. I want to deal with someone who recognizes my expertise, can quickly identify and resolve the issue and I can move on. Having said all that, I don't have a lot of need to call customer support. The program is effective and problem-free for the most part.
Bill.com is used to handle all expenses and invoice payments for our organization. Previously we had used Bill.com for our full accounts payable process but as we have grown we have migrated the invoice entry and approvals to another application. Bill.com is utilized by our finance team for approving bill payment expenses for all of our invoices that are processed on a weekly basis. Bill.com has enabled us to efficiently process payments for all of our vendors and employees and the system integrates with our GL platform seamlessly.
  • Integration with ERP.
  • Simple to use for both users and vendors.
  • Easy vendor creation.
  • Approvals are limited. We were unable to create custom approval flows based on the type of expense/department.
Bill.com is well suited for organizations that have a small finance team where the majority of approvals are managed by one individual. It is well suited for organizations that wish to limit the manual processing of payments and do not require a complex payment process for processing invoices. Bill.com has been one of the most reliable software systems that I have used and the integrations with our GL system (Intacct) have never been an issue. The payment processing is incredibly reliable as well and while we have largely migrated from Bill.com for invoice processing, we continue to utilize Bill.com's payment system as it continues to provide significant value to our organization.

Bill.com is less suited for organizations that have a more robust procurement process as approvals are limited to a few individuals based on dollar thresholds. Bill.com is most lacking in the ability to create customized approval workflows enabling different departments or users to approve invoices.
On the rare occasions when we've reached out to support with questions, their responses are timely and fully answer the questions we have. The rating primarily reflects my satisfaction with how little I've had to contact support since implementing their system.
We are using this for customers that have signed up to autopay our reoccurring services. This was the most cost-effective solution I found that didn't require me to re-enter information each month. It does integrate with Quickbooks, which is nice. Though I wish we had more control over how it entered things in Quickbooks (we have to make a transfer every time we receive funds as it doesn't show the money depositing into the correct account, but instead puts it in a bill.com account).
  • Integrate with QuickBooks.
  • Allow you to run payments without seeing full account numbers.
  • Control over what account the deposits show in QuickBooks.
  • Be able to specify a specific payment to run every month but not all invoices for a particular customer.
  • Tie into Connectwise (right now I have to do multiple syncs to get information back and forth between 3 programs).
  • Auto payments with credit cards would be nice.
Great for allowing customers to pay by ACH. The hardest part is getting customers to agree to pay this way. It does allow us to give the customers a portal, so they can enter their own information.
We only had to use it when we were setting it up for the first time. The instructions were not the easiest to understand so it took a little bit. Now that it is set up, we haven't had any issues, so I haven't had to contact support.
We leveraged Bill.com for our Outsourced Accounting clients that wanted to automate the entire AP process as much as possible. We used Bill.com for 50+ clients, and our internal accountant team loved how streamlined the process was. For us, it allowed us to manage all of our clients' AP functions in a single system.
  • Email Inbox for Vendor Invoices allows for more streamlined Procure to Pay cycle
  • Excellent Sync with Sage Intacct allows for enhanced reporting capabilities
  • Approvals are well built allowing for strong audit trails
  • Would love to see posting to GL per transaction for Sage Intacct sync, not just daily
  • Better built phone application for accountant users
  • Support can be lacking at times
Bill.com is well suited for any organization that is looking for AP automation.
Bill.com is incredibly easy to set up and use, yet could certainly offer better support. A live desk agent would be very helpful at times for the end-user to have as a resource. That being said, support requests are few and far between as the system is very user-friendly.
Bill.com is used across our entire organization for Accounts Payable. All invoices come in through our ap@ email or our AP accountant and are put into an approval workflow within Bill.com. We use Bill.com for an entirely paperless AP process. An approval workflow is set up based on the dollar limits for each manager and creates accountability throughout the organization. Bill.com is relatively easy to search for vendors and individual invoices. I do wish the search feature was a little more robust, though.
  • Approval workflows.
  • Paperless processes.
  • Tracking of invoices and vendors.
  • Reporting -- there is none.
  • Exporting data is clunky, at best.
  • There's no integration for our MS Dynamics 365 ERP.
Bill.com is good for efficiently managing the entire AP process, creating accountability within the organization, and paperlessly storing all data. However, Bill.com is lacking in the areas of reporting on the data that's actually stored in the system, exporting the data to another system for reporting, and integrating with enterprise-level ERPs.
Support is decent, but can be limited. There are definitely areas they can approve on, such as the knowledge-base of the support team and responsiveness of their support channels. Chat support is their most effective method.
We use Bill.com to process all invoices/payables for the company, especially invoices associated with a specific job or project, so that every invoice is approved by multiple team members and that the payment process is simple and fast for our CFO. We process hundreds of invoices every month, often with new vendors, and the approval and payment process is so smooth with Bill.com.
  • Approval workflow is perfect for ensuring everyone who needs to approve a bill does.
  • Syncs with our financial software so that all jobs, accounts, bills, and payments sync (no double entry).
  • The payment process is simple and gives us the ability to mark Paid, Print Check, e-Payment, or Send ACH. We also feel very secure knowing the security measures Bill.com implements.
  • The invoicing portal (inbox) allows us to email all incoming invoices. The system reads much of the data for us, saving time.
  • The only issue we have is that Bill.com does not sync purchase orders from our financial software, so we cannot easily match an invoice (often a progress payment) to the purchase order. We have to use a PO clearing account in our software which simply adds some data entry. If they had this integration, the software would be perfect.
  • The only other feature I would like to see improved is their reporting (though this has greatly improved over the past few months). They have added more filtering and reporting features.
Bill.com is an amazing tool for any accounts payable. It saves us tons of labor hours and is easy to manage.
Michael Ly | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is the preferred and primary Accounts Payable management software for both Reconciled as well as all of our customers that we provide accounts payable services for. It is very easy and convenient to use, syncs with most cloud-based accounting systems, and makes Accounts Payable management efficient and simple. As the administrator for my firm as well as for our customers, we can assign both firm access as well as customer access to any team members in our firm and users with our customers. I highly recommend this product.
  • Easy to set up
  • Great Customer Service
  • Workflow flexibility
  • Faster payment processing time
  • Easier syncing resolutions with accounting software
  • More intuitive interface
Bill.com is best suited for small to medium size businesses that need a more robust accounts payable management process. This replaces the AP module in your accounting software with real time syncing, but also replaces the need to use your bank's online bill pay.
Our school uses Bill.com across our finance department. It provides a system of checks and balances for payment to vendors, as well as an easy form of ACH payments.
  • Ease of Use: can use the Bill.com app
  • Integration: sync with Quickbooks or other software
  • Affordable for small businesses
  • Easier ePayment system
It is very well suited for our small organization as it provides the level of accountability and documentation that we need. It is very affordable and integrates well with our software and our financial policy. It may not be as useful on the enterprise level.
Carl Grivakis | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is a service used by several of the businesses my own small business contracts with. I am one of the end users who can appreciate that Bill.com has one place to show invoices due, how quickly, and methods to follow up on these invoices with my clients. I know they elected to implement Bill.com after outsourcing their accounting department to an off-shore company.
  • Bill.com allows me to conveniently track money due to my business from a couple of my own clients, it allows me to review transactions afterward for my own bookkeeping.
  • Bill.com sends out messages and reminders when payments are coming in, and allows me to plan for follow-ups and reminders to clients that come due or are late in making payments.
  • Bill.com allows me to send invoices directly to my client to be processed, as simple as taking a picture and uploading it.
  • There is no channel of communication to the client through the app, I can only take notes on individual invoices, or 'resend' the invoice to the client as a reminder.
  • I've been signed up with Bill.com to collect payment from one vendor, and another had found me on there as well, but I can't easily find a way to use it for more of my own invoicing to other/all clients.
Very easy and straightforward in its use. I appreciate my clients that do use Bill.com. As an end user, I like the service it provides but have never been contacted/introduced to a sales rep from there for how I might be able to use it with my own clients or service providers.
Alicia Gates, CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bill.com is used by our entire organization. Our admin staff uses it to pay our own company bills and sync it seamlessly with QuickBooks Online, and our employee's use it to for our clients using the same features. Bill.com allows us to be a 100% paperless and cloud-based accounting firm. Our clients can easily submit bills, review them, approve them, and we can easily pay the bills on time, sync it to QuickBooks Online, and keep all of the financial data organized, which in turn results in real dollars saved in both the client's time and our employee's time. Furthermore, it's not even yours or your client's bank account that's at risk! Bill.com prints all of the checks from their bank account, which means if anyone tries a fraudulent activity, it's only Bill.com's information that's at risk, not yours. It's secure, it's fast, and it integrates. It's awesome!
  • Bill.com allows anyone who has the dedicated bill.com email address for the company to send bills directly to Bill.com. This means clients, vendors, automated bill reminders - all of those can be emailed directly to bill.com. There's no need for a "special portal" for these to go through - ANYONE can send them there. And, if you have something that you need to add that is on your desktop, great! Just drag and drop, and it's added. It makes getting the bills a very simple process.
  • The approval process for Bill.com is great. You can set one or multiple approvers, you can customize it for just certain vendors need approval, or just amounts over a certain threshold, with a variety of combinations in between. This is really nice for clients who don't want to approve every bill they send you, but maybe they want to double check bills over $5,000.
  • The variety of email preferences you can set up for Bill.com is amazing. You can set it so anytime you receive something new, you get an email. Or maybe every time there's an approved bill - you get an email. Maybe you only want updates once a week, or on certain days of the week - you can do that too! It's whatever you need to see to be the most efficient, Bill.com will notify you by email however you want them to. It's great because nothing slips through the cracks.
  • Voiding a bill in Bill.com is easy, but unfortunately, the void doesn't sync automatically to QuickBooks Online (unlike bill and bill payments, which do automatically sync). Bill.com is great in always telling you exactly what to do to correct it in your QuickBooks Online software, but it would nice if there weren't extra steps you had to take when this happens.
  • Bill.com only sends the first page of a bill with a check. Typically this isn't a problem, but in some instances, it's necessary for more than 1 page to be sent. It would be nice if Bill.com had a checkbox selection option to print up to a set number of pages (maybe up to 5) for an additional fee. Having the option would be great so I don't have to jump through hoops with other methods to try to get a bill paid, all because I need more than 1 page to go with the check.
For cloud-based firms or paperless firms, Bill.com is necessary. Not only can you easily view, approve, pay, track payments, and sync the information with QuickBooks Online, but you can also see all of the historical data in Bill.com for any vendor, at any time. Once it's in Bill.com, you can throw away that bill!

If you have remote employees or complex approval processes, Bill.com excels at addressing those needs. If on the other hand you have a very small office and everyone is in the same building, and you like hand writing checks and manually entering them into whatever accounting software you use, then Bill.com isn't necessary. Likewise, if you only have a few vendors and you're able to set up them for automatic payment through the vendor websites, you don't need Bill.com.

What is Bill.com?

Bill.com delivers financial process efficiency to small businesses and mid-sized companies through streamlined accounts payable and accounts receivable management. It leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to reduce data entry and human error. Bill.com gets more intelligent as it is used, learning user processes and preferences to provide greater control over every aspect of bill management. The modern user interface is designed to deliver greater efficiency, so users can do more in less time. And with support for all types of workflows, Bill.com scales with a business as it grows.

Bill.com Features