Likelihood to Recommend
Ask your questions and you always get the right answer with Quora. But do not make a final decision only on information with this answer. Many answers to questions are comic or wrong, but this is not a service issue. Get acquainted with the opinion of other people, leave your opinion. Read a lot of new topics and learn new things.
- I like a lot of interesting topics, I have signed many of them.
- I also like that I can help people. I often go to the questions tab and answer them.
- Quora can help you find answers to any questions.
- I share my experience.
- Deep knowledge is not on Quora Blogs. One gets the overview only.
- It is not a single specialized source. If tech, one would follow Stack Overflow instead of Quora Blogs.
- Old posts are still circulated currently, which should be modified.
Quora Blogs 9.0
Based on 1 answer
I have been using this service for many years. For all this time I had only one problem when I did not have an answer published. I wrote in support and got a quick response. Then the guys corrected something and after ten minutes everything worked.
In comparison to Blogger, Quora Blogs has its perks. However, I think for any serious blogging I would find myself going elsewhere just for the added features that seem to be missing from Quora such as widgets and advanced customization
Employee in OtherPhotography Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Return on Investment
- Positive: Gives induction program for new batches an easy module
- Positive: Reduced Induction Time
- Negative: Too much wastage of time. New employees invest too much time.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?