What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
SalesBinder works well for really anyone that needs to track inventory, and any small to medium business (even large if the product grows with you) that sells the inventory either internally or externally and where those "cash" transactions need to be tracked. Bringing this product into a large business with an existing large inventory may not be the best fit depending on the tools you already use - as this system works very well as a stand-alone. It will work anywhere no matter what, it just may not be the best solution for very large scale.
- Easily set up inventory
- Easily make purchase orders
- Easily set up drop ships
- Easily make any necessary changes
- At the time I last used SalesBinder entering shipping for sales and such was not a feature, so we just created a $0.00 inventory item for FedEx with a Qty of 99 and changed the cost for each sale as needed.
- At the last time I used SalesBinder there was a glitch that would duplicate an inventory item at random across all locations with a qty value of 11.
Return on Investment
- Allowed us to easily track all incoming and outgoing inventory
- Allowed us to help work backwards if inventory count was wrong
- Provided an easy monthly statement to provide all departments ("customers") of all purchases and amounts owed in an easy to read format.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
SalesBinder Editions & Modules
1. per user
2. 5 users
3. 25 users