Overall Satisfaction with SalesBinder
We used SalesBinder to track all purchases for the company to then "sell" the related purchases to the appropriate department as we were responsible for purchasing all equipment for all departments within the company. This allowed us to make purchases from our budget, receive the items (or perform a drop ship to off-site departments), and then charge the item out to the appropriate department once it left. Then at the end of the month, we could easily provide each department a list of all costs/purchases to reclaim that amount to our budget.
- Easily set up inventory
- Easily make purchase orders
- Easily set up drop ships
- Easily make any necessary changes
- At the time I last used SalesBinder entering shipping for sales and such was not a feature, so we just created a $0.00 inventory item for FedEx with a Qty of 99 and changed the cost for each sale as needed.
- At the last time I used SalesBinder there was a glitch that would duplicate an inventory item at random across all locations with a qty value of 11.
- Allowed us to easily track all incoming and outgoing inventory
- Allowed us to help work backwards if inventory count was wrong
- Provided an easy monthly statement to provide all departments ("customers") of all purchases and amounts owed in an easy to read format.
SalesBinder works well for really anyone that needs to track inventory, and any small to medium business (even large if the product grows with you) that sells the inventory either internally or externally and where those "cash" transactions need to be tracked. Bringing this product into a large business with an existing large inventory may not be the best fit depending on the tools you already use - as this system works very well as a stand-alone. It will work anywhere no matter what, it just may not be the best solution for very large scale.