What users are saying about
- Impact Analysis
- The domain structure helps you to handle different data types to unify.
- Moving between from conceptual model to logical model and from logical model to physical model is so easy.
- It also excels at implementation of database vendor-specific physical options.
- The repository structure helps you to use in multi developer and architect based organizations by the check in and check out mechanism.
- It also has a fully configurable naming convention implementation.
- Coloring is simple with format copying and pasting option.
- Licensing cost is based on user count
- Free licensed competitors exist, and they perform similar functions
- New database structures could be implemented more easily
Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler : Unfortunately this tool only supports Oracle Databases as a target database, but has many features similar to SAP Sybase PowerDesigner.erwin Data Modeler: Has some issues when switching from Conceptual Model to Physical Model, Impact Analysis, and formatting copy and pasting.Vertabelo: Only supports online models and from a governance perspective, it is impossible for me to connect my target database with an online application because of company policy and regulation requirements.
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?