API access control
Rate limits and usage policies
API usage data
API user onboarding
Usage billing and payments
API monitoring and logging
Likelihood to Recommend
- Treating the design as documentation ensures that we have consistent and well defined APIs
- API consumers can export the swagger definition or code stubs to use within their development environment
- We can iterate through multiple versions of a definition privately before making a version publicly available
Manager in Information TechnologyInformation Technology & Services Company, 51-200 employees
- The user interface could be more improved to sustain with other similar tools in the market.
- Beneficial if we have better integration with third party softwares.
- Nice to have ability to download the documentation in usable formats.
Consultant in Information TechnologyTransportation/Trucking/Railroad Company, 10,001+ employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
$75 per month per user
SwaggerHub Editions & Modules
|Team 3 - Annual||$751|
|Team 5 - Annual||$1251|
|Team 10 - Annual||$2501|
|Team 3 - Monthly||$901|
|Team 5 - Monthly||$1501|
|Team 10 - Monthly||$3001|
- per month per user
Additional Pricing Details—
Engineer in EngineeringE-Learning Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- Faster API development lifecycle.
- Reduced discussion time when building a new vital API endpoint.
- Complete documentation which makes the new team member onboarding process easier.
Engineer in Information TechnologyProfessional Training & Coaching Company, 11-50 employees