Likelihood to Recommend
- It syncs with my business & personal calendar in real-time.
- They offer training via webinars.
- The support team is pretty responsive.
- It let's me schedule appointments via the website. I conduct more business from my computer than my mobile devices.
- I find the interface to be a tad clunky and not that intuitive. I don't love the look and feel.
- My goal was to use TimeTrade exclusively for prospecting calls, which I gave a specific name. (e.g. Fall back in love with your business coaching session). I scheduled these open appointments for specific time slots when I'm available. I was surprised to discover that people could schedule different types of appointments at any open time in my calendar, not just the time slots I prefer.
TimeTrade has been my favorite way (that I've discovered so far) to organize meeting attendees from different organizations and coordinate a time that works for everyone.
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?