Likelihood to Recommend
TimeTrade is a good fit for a team with regular hours and little schedule fluctuation, one type of role being hired at a time, a limited budget, excellent phone/communication skills to work with the customer service team effectively, and a very clear idea of exactly how the hiring process needs to be structured. Not recommended for teams with diverse appointment types/programs, complex/shifting schedules, and enough budget to afford a higher end product.
- It syncs with my business & personal calendar in real-time.
- They offer training via webinars.
- The support team is pretty responsive.
- It let's me schedule appointments via the website. I conduct more business from my computer than my mobile devices.
Based on 1 answer
TimeTrade has been my favorite way (that I've discovered so far) to organize meeting attendees from different organizations and coordinate a time that works for everyone.
Return on Investment
- We found it necessary for me to execute manual quality control measures on a weekly basis to ensure my team’s schedules were correct, which I buttressed with emails to the team encouraging them to check their schedules as well to make sure everything was accounted for.
- We missed several appointments due to conflicts in schedule rules between personal calendars and the team calendar—the conflicts between rules in two types of calendars leads to never-ending headaches for the administrator.
- Slow response time from customer service team left us hanging multiple times, one time requiring me to escalate to my manager who had to take time out of her day to call our rep and play ‘bad cop’
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?