What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Valogix Inventory Planner
Valogix is a good tool for a mid to large sized business who has a lot of SKUs and much data that needs to be analyzed to determine supply. It is best used by savvy people, as there is quite a learning curve to it. It integrates well with NetSuite, though I cannot speak to how well it may integrate with other ERP systems.
- Calculates how much it thinks you should have on-hand, based on demand and other factors.
- Integrates with NetSuite to include all your demand, supply, item and location data.
- Automatically determines seasonality for items.
Compared to NetSuite's default demand planning module, Valogix shines. NetSuite's product is very weak, very manually-driven, and does not provide the precise level of control that Valogix does. We used NetSuite's module for a while before realizing it wouldn't work for us whatsoever. It might work for you if you have a simple product setup, few SKUs and only one location. But in that case, you probably don't need demand planning software anyway.
Return on Investment
- It has begun to reduce time for us taken up by running manual spreadsheet calculations.
- The training was time-consuming and difficult to onboard new users when we had turnover.