February 17, 2017
Score 6 out of 10
Our product and purchasing team (one department consisting of 3 people) use Valogix to assist with demand and supply planning. With multiple locations selling inventory, it was difficult within our NetSuite ERP system to get a true handle on what our demand is, and therefore what we should actually be purchasing. We turned to Valogix to assist us in this area.
- Calculates how much it thinks you should have on-hand, based on demand and other factors.
- Integrates with NetSuite to include all your demand, supply, item and location data.
- Automatically determines seasonality for items.
- The UI for their product (web application) is weak.
- Does not support multiple units of measure well.
Read Alex Placito's full review
Valogix is a good tool for a mid to large sized business who has a lot of SKUs and much data that needs to be analyzed to determine supply. It is best used by savvy people, as there is quite a learning curve to it. It integrates well with NetSuite, though I cannot speak to how well it may integrate with other ERP systems.