Likelihood to Recommend
A health checker of an environment, that will tell you cost analysis of what that fault or vm is costing your company. vRealize will also tell you where you can save costs by removing unused resources.
- It is a VMware product so integration is so easy.
- It is agentless and monitoring very well.
- I like the dynamic threshold option where value is set on its own.
- Its a complex software that is gathering info daily, sometimes determining how to get the info you want can be troublesome that requires the help from VMware to get setup.
- A better search function to allow users to pull info instead of going through predetermine dashboards
vRealize Operations 10.0
Based on 1 answer
Over the past year there hasn't been any complaints from my team about vrealize, in fact we have only noticed positive results.
We are a VMware shop and need monitoring from VMware. Also, I am not the decision maker here. I believe because of being a VMware shop we choose VRO and also may be my company got a great deal. I like this product although there is a lot of stuff to improve
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?