VRO ReviewIt is implemented across the organization. Basically it is used to only monitor our virtual environment. We are not monitoring hardware from VRO. I have done some PowerShell scripting with VRO and created some daily reports. It is working OK for now. I have mixed feelings on VRO and there may be a better option available in the market but I am not the decision maker.,It is a VMware product so integration is so easy. It is agentless and monitoring very well. I like the dynamic threshold option where value is set on its own.,There are less space for customization. Cannot use for OS monitoring. Some option are very complex like getting an ideal VM report.,7,Best option for VMware shop,,SolarWinds Virtualization Manager, Splunk
vRealize Operations

vRealize Operations Reviews

vRealize Operations
Filter 16 vetted vRealize Operations reviews and ratings
Parag Bhardwaj profile photo
November 04, 2016

vRealize Operations: "VRO Review"

• It is a VMware product so integration is so easy.
  • It is agentless and monitoring very well.
  • I like the dynamic threshold option where value is set on its own.
  • There are less space for customization.
  • Cannot use for OS monitoring.
  • Some option are very complex like getting an ideal VM report.
vRealize Operations (VRO) is the best option if you are a complete VMware shop. Like if you have vCenter, VRA and VCO. This is the right product to monitor your virtual environments. But it's not suited for any OS and application level monitoring. Some functions are very complex and need good technical knowledge. I cannot make some HTML based daily reports which we could use for management level reporting(like a graph and table in one report).
Read Parag Bhardwaj's full review