Overall Satisfaction with vRealize Operations
We use vRealize Operations to help with workflow operations. The ability to plan deployments, which help with determining if hosts or clusters can handle a new VM with specific specs. we also use vRealize in determining where we can save on resources such as deleting VM's that have been turned off for so many days, or if a VM is under utilizing ram, CPU, or storage. Finally we use vRealize in a health check of our environment which has been very helpful during outages.
- Shows us where we can save on cost of keeping machines running, or boosting resources on VM's
- the ability to plan deployments with scenario plans that can be customized over a specific timeline
- reports that can be sent and shared with different teams or departments
- Its a complex software that is gathering info daily, sometimes determining how to get the info you want can be troublesome that requires the help from VMware to get setup.
- A better search function to allow users to pull info instead of going through predetermine dashboards
- We believe that the ability to preplan deployments with vRealize has proven its return on investments.
- Our troubleshooting time has been reduced with vrealize because its constantly collecting performance data. typically vrealize will tell us cause of fault before we can determine it ourselves.
Over the past year there hasn't been any complaints from my team about vrealize, in fact we have only noticed positive results.
Do you think vRealize Operations delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with vRealize Operations's feature set?
Did vRealize Operations live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of vRealize Operations go as expected?
Would you buy vRealize Operations again?
A health checker of an environment, that will tell you cost analysis of what that fault or vm is costing your company. vRealize will also tell you where you can save costs by removing unused resources.