17hats

17hats Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Erika Tebbens | TrustRadius Reviewer
My VA suggested I get 17Hats as she has been using it for awhile for her own business and has been very happy with it. I needed a new way to streamline client management and it's been great!
  • I like the automated workflows that I can set up that run without me, but still look professional and give a great client experience.
  • It's really convenient that you can pull financial information into it as well.
  • I love how I can create and store templates for all of my offers to onboard my clients and their contracts as well.
  • Prior to this I was using only Stripe for my invoices and I loved that I could see all of my recurring client payments under "subscriptions." There might be a way to do this in 17Hats, but I'm just not sure. I like to be able to quickly see all of my current clients at a glance.
It's great if you want to set up all of your client management so that you don't have to keep manually going through every step. It's so nice for me and my clients to have all of their forms streamlined and automated.
I haven't needed to use it.
Marli Espinales | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it for many things but mainly to create online agreements that can easily be signed electronically by our clients, as well as invoicing. Once we got a handle on the platform, we started to integrate it more onto our website like lead capture forms which help automate our sign-up and price inquiry process. For example, someone completes a website quote form on our form, we program it to automatically send them our online questionnaire so we can then provide a direct quote. We do this for different services. We also use it for time tracking for clients who need hourly work done.
  • Invoicing
  • Creating online questionnaire
  • Cheaper credit card charges
  • Ability to tweak their questionnaires a bit more
I think it's great for businesses who offer monthly services and want to automate their invoicing. Even for businesses who offer one-off services as well.
It's chat based so you have to wait a bit to hear back from them but they have gotten quicker with their responses which I appreciate.

17hats Scorecard Summary

Sales Force Automation (6)
9.4
Customer data management / contact management (2)
Workflow management (2)
9.7
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (1)
Contract management (2)
10.0
Quote & order management (1)
Interaction tracking (1)
Customer Service & Support (1)
Case management (1)
Marketing Automation (1)
Lead management (1)
CRM Project Management (2)
9.5
Task management (1)
Billing and invoicing management (2)
Customization (2)
Custom fields (2)
9.4
Custom objects (1)
Security (2)
9.5
Single sign-on capability (1)
10.0
Role-based user permissions (1)
Integrations with 3rd-party Software (1)
Marketing automation (1)
Platform (1)
Mobile access (1)

What is 17hats?

17hats from the company of the same name in Pasadena is a small business management solution presenting an all-in-one solution for contacts, projects, leads, quotes and invoicing.

17hats Pricing