AcuBase Pro Reviews

Do you work for this company?

We use AcuBase Pro as our customer database software as well as for generating super-bills and CMS 1500 forms. As part of its functionality I also use it to look up CPT codes when filling out documents. We do not really use it for much else, although it does have inventory support and other functions available.
  • Easy customer management
  • Super Bills are clean and very professional looking
  • CMS 1500 forms are accurately created
  • I would like to be able to purchase the software outright, rather than paying for a yearly license
  • I would like more direct customer support, like a phone number or chat support.
  • I would like the ability to run some different types of reports in addition to those that are available
It is well suited for our single-practitioner acupuncture office. I imagine it would work well for a larger office as well. I think it is a fine software, I just wish that you could purchase it outright rather than having to pay for a yearly license. It is not very cost effective.

AcuBase Pro Scorecard Summary

About AcuBase Pro

AcuBase Pro from Trigram Software is practice management software for practitioners of alternative medicine, like acupuncturists and chiropractors.