August 06, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
Avenseo is one of the A/B and MVT testing tools that we use a lot at the optimisation service at Altima and I work with it a lot. If you want to do A/B or MVT testing it's a good tool and there's also great French support.
- MVT & A/B/X testing is quite easy but might need knowledge in Web development
- Very good French support (might be available in other langages too ?)
- Avenseo's team can also set your tests for you (if you don't have web dev on your team)
- It might need more flexibility (which is a choice in that case, once you lock your experiment, some options are definitly locked. You may change the contents of the components still).
- The platform is quite "old style"
- Might be cool to upload files using the platform (images, css etc..)
Read Fabien Caublot's full review
It's well suited for e-commerce companies willing to improve conversion. It's less appropriate for small companies (the benefits might not cover the price, even if it is not that expensive !).