Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Easy integration with Load Balancer and Azure Scale Set to provide a full solution for traffic management.
- With rich routing rule, we could use one Application Gateway as the central point for all internal applications to expose to the external network.
- The ease of setting up a connection to the on-premises sql server to any of the Azure cloud data solutions. One can easily stand up new virtual machines and then create a separate Application Gateway to work with each of the Azure solutions like Azure Data factory or Azure Machine Learning.
- Also, we can schedule the jobs to be run at a particular time and also on-demand so we would always have the data whenever we will need it.
The following are the few features that I like the most about Azure Application Gateway:
- Easy to use, configure, and implement.
- It can be integrated with different tools such as Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS).
- Highly scalable
The following are the few features I like the least about this product:
- User Documentation can be improved
- Dashboard to demonstrate different metrics can be more detailed.
Azure Application Gateway Scorecard Summary
About Azure Application Gateway
Azure Application Gateway Technical Details