Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of B2W Estimate, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
B2W Estimate software for heavy civil construction estimating and bidding designed to enable contractors to bid with speed, accuracy, and strategy. Users can pre-populate a centralized database with cost data and structures for labor, tasks, materials, and equipment and use these building blocks to complete bids.
B2W Estimate boasts enterprise-class performance and scalability in combination with a Windows look and feel and construction logic. Pay-item, WBS, or hybrid bids can be completed, and multiple estimators can work on a bid simultaneously. Additional features include mobile estimating, vendor and subcontractor management, and cross-bid analysis and reporting.
Within the B2W Software ONE Platform, the B2W Estimate can communicate detailed job information directly to B2W applications for scheduling and field tracking. The software also integrates with DOT electronic bidding systems and more than 30 accounting/ERP platforms including Viewpoint, Oracle, Dexter + Chaney, Foundation, and QuickBooks. This is in order to eliminate redundant data entry and errors.
- Supported: Central Resource Database
- Supported: Audit Trail
- Supported: Error-Check Wizard
- Supported: Export to project management, accounting and field tracking systems
- Supported: Flexible pay item, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) or hybrid bidding
- Supported: Specialized functionality for creating bids from databases, templates and cost structures
- Supported: Vendor and subcontractor RFQ management
- Supported: Simultaneous use by multiple estimators
- More than 30 accounting/ERP platforms
- DOT systems
- Excel and other cost databases
|Operating Systems||Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
- Allows management to update costs for each individual item, equipment, labor, PR taxes, benefits, materials, etc.
- Allows management to see how aggressive estimators have built an estimate to evaluate risk.
- Allows monthly changes in fuel prices and liquid asphalt to quickly update the system for all.
- Allows management to override margins for overhead and profit to match backlog and need for work versus budget.
- We request changes to the software as issues crop up and the B2W process changes as needed.
- A time-out function should be added to knock dormant users offline and allow other users access to the limited number of licenses the company owns.