Overall Satisfaction with B2W Estimate
All estimators/salespeople use the system, as well as administration and construction. It captures logic and costs in building the estimate, then allows management to view and adjust margins. It also allows us to compare what will most likely be done, versus engineers' sometimes overstated quantities. Construction personnel can view and approve of the estimate before it's released, creating buy-in on the estimate before it becomes a sale.
- Allows management to update costs for each individual item, equipment, labor, PR taxes, benefits, materials, etc.
- Allows management to see how aggressive estimators have built an estimate to evaluate risk.
- Allows monthly changes in fuel prices and liquid asphalt to quickly update the system for all.
- Allows management to override margins for overhead and profit to match backlog and need for work versus budget.
- We request changes to the software as issues crop up and the B2W process changes as needed.
- A time-out function should be added to knock dormant users offline and allow other users access to the limited number of licenses the company owns.
- We make money year after year by having accurate quotes and costs basis.
- We have easily accessible records to look in the past at jobs won or lost.
Do you think B2W Estimate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with B2W Estimate's feature set?
Did B2W Estimate live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of B2W Estimate go as expected?
Would you buy B2W Estimate again?
We are long-term users of the B2W system. We believe it is the best choice for paving contractors. It is easy to learn and continues to offer even deeper ability as estimating prowess grows. The system allows us to update quotes that were given in the past and to stay on top of our costs as changes occur, so our data is up to date and accurate. Know your costs and you can make money!