Benefitfocus was used as our online benefit platform for employees to make their benefit elections as well as changes throughout the year. …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Benefitfocus, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Benefitfocus headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina offers their eponymous platform for benefits administration, featuring the Benefitfocus Marketplace.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Benefitfocus was used as our online benefit platform for employees to make their benefit elections as well as changes throughout the year. It addressed the need for data integrity for employee benefit election and premiums.
- Great front face - updated graphics and advanced technology.
- Video Library and an option to create your own videos.
- Option to do a comparison chart of benefit plans.
- Easy on the employee's eye.
- Great at selling their product but not keeping their promises.
- Too many glitches and they always advise it will be updated/corrected on their next "quarterly update".
- They can't administer QTB plans (parking and transit) which is an essential benefit plan offered to companies. They didn't officially come out with this news until after we had implemented and launched the program. During implementation, they made it appear like it would work.
It is well suited for a small company of maybe 300-400. It is less appropriate for companies in areas where a transit and parking benefit is a must.