BenefitMall PayFocus

BenefitMall PayFocus Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Melissa Rivera | TrustRadius Reviewer
PayFocus is so easy to use. It has made my payroll processing simple and organized. I love how I have everyone's information all in one system. If you are looking for an easy to use payroll system, look no further!
  • Track PTO
  • Track hire, termination, and raise dates
  • Calendar alerts: notify HR when employees hit 90 days, anniversary, benefits eligibility
If you are new to payroll processing, start here. It is easy to use and you will be able to use it without a problem.
April 24, 2018

Great Product

Felipe B. Fulgencio | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use BenefitMall's PayFocus for our entire firm. It makes the entire bi-weekly payroll a breeze. It is intuitive, quick and easy to use. I highly recommend it.
  • Making adjustments is a breeze
  • Allows custom adjustments
  • Nomenclature of some items is confusing.
BenefitMall's PayFocus has been great for our law firm. We have a varying number of employees, and the system makes it easy to manage these constant changes.
We use it for payroll only at this time. I like the user-friendly interface. I have used other payroll programs and due to cost had to abandon them and look for a more reasonable alternative. My employees also use their personal logons to make their changes to their profiles without having to ask me for help. Support staff, when I have issues have always been extremely responsive and solved my problems within a few minutes.
  • Ease of use
  • Priced fairly
  • Support is great
  • So far I see no disadvantages
  • I suppose they could offer health insurance group coverage as their competitors do but I did not find any cost advantage when we had it priced out with another system
  • The submit timeline is sometimes a problem because I need to submit at EST and that puts pressure on me to have done by 1 or 2 pm AZT.

It is a very easy program for my company to use. We used uAttend to complement payroll. Cheaper than most other programs.

I think larger companies may want to go to a more sophisticated system or use their own.

BenefitMall PayFocus Scorecard Summary

What is BenefitMall PayFocus?

PayFocus is a cloud-based payroll option from BenefitMall headquartered in Dallas, Texas. BenefitMall offers specialized payroll software for construction and restaurants as well, based on the PayFocus platform.

BenefitMall PayFocus Pricing

BenefitMall PayFocus Technical Details

What is BenefitMall PayFocus?

Who uses BenefitMall PayFocus?

The most common users of BenefitMall PayFocus are from Small Businesses and the Construction industry.