CBInsights for the Accurate Business Intelligence You Need Today!I am responsible for growing Creating The Future Today, which means i need to have the most intelligent, unbiased reporting on what the future holds. That has always been difficult to obtain from the historical providers of software analysts. My priority is to create what our customers need, and that needs to supported by the most accurate data I can find. That is what we find in CB Insights.,Transparency - lets me separate the hype from the reality. Real-time intelligence-packed reporting. The graphs and metrics they provide along with their perspectives allow anyone to apply their own understanding and reproduce a nearly identical perspective. Their daily e-newsletter is chock full of intelligence presented in such a fun and entertaining way, it makes you want to pay for it too!,Hard to say, since they are always so ahead of the curve. They designed it so well from the start, I can’t imagine what else they would add, though I am excited to watch where they take this next!,10,Positive from the operational efficiency of getting this intelligence in a ‘breaking news’ format from this highly trusted resource. Positive From the extensive, highly detailed reporting they do on both the markets that matter to us today, and those that are shifting so quickly that we should have them on our radar too.,PitchBook and Factiva,Videxio Cloud Videoconferencing, Google Drive, Zoom Video WebinarStrategy Starts with CB Insights!We are actively engaged in three very fast moving industries which makes it extremely important to stay up-to-date with a broad spectrum of changes, players and potential competitors. Traditional sources of such information were not meeting our needs. So after much research we discovered, tested and are now extremely pleased with CB Insights. While I and my CCO are the primary users for strategy, we are able to share info with the rest of our team, as needed.,Stays ahead of more market changes than any other service we've ever found Timely, accurate and extremely insightful information presented in an easy to process on our own, unbiased methodology Far exceeds our marketing strategy and analysis needs, allowing for even more accurate planning.,Might only suggest more corporate events,10,Positive in both volume and detail of the most relevant information upon which to make key strategic decisions. It's not an inexpensive service, but worth the price given the accuracy, timeliness and criticality of the information they are able to provide. Strategy - strategy - strategy! There's no way anyone could gather that much intelligence in just one stop with any other service.,,Divvy, Norton Internet Security, SeoSamba for Wordpress Enterprise
CB Insights

CB Insights Reviews

CB Insights
Filter 5 vetted CB Insights reviews and ratings
Chris McCarthy profile photo
December 07, 2018

CB Insights: "CBInsights for the Accurate Business Intelligence You Need Today!"

• Transparency - lets me separate the hype from the reality.
  • Real-time intelligence-packed reporting. The graphs and metrics they provide along with their perspectives allow anyone to apply their own understanding and reproduce a nearly identical perspective.
  • Their daily e-newsletter is chock full of intelligence presented in such a fun and entertaining way, it makes you want to pay for it too!
  • Hard to say, since they are always so ahead of the curve. They designed it so well from the start, I can’t imagine what else they would add, though I am excited to watch where they take this next!
Transparency - we were reading a lot of hype about Bitcoin, and it was in every market sector. Those of us who remember 2001, were alarmed. But digging through to find the truth was a challenge. CB Insights provided regular, extensive data every week, more often at the peak. We are certain our own analysis was correct based on that and stopped worrying that we might have missed a market opportunity.
Read Chris McCarthy's full review
Jackie Bassett profile photo
December 01, 2018

"Strategy Starts with CB Insights!"

• Stays ahead of more market changes than any other service we've ever found
  • Timely, accurate and extremely insightful information presented in an easy to process on our own, unbiased methodology
  • Far exceeds our marketing strategy and analysis needs, allowing for even more accurate planning.
  • Might only suggest more corporate events
If you too are engaged in any fast moving industries, or are seeking to because you see disruption happening, this is the best service for ensuring you fully inderstand at a very deep insight level, the who/what/when/where and why of those changes.

They report on private companies as well which is extremely difficult info to access in such a timely manner on your own.
Read Jackie Bassett's full review

CB Insights Scorecard Summary

About CB Insights

CB Insights is a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes data on venture capital, startups, patents, and other data to predict market trends.