Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 23, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
The action of progressively loading the available data into the database of the program has allowed the general visualization of the type of parameters and in which sites they are available.
The interesting thing is that this visualization can be done from any place where the internet is available and has been allowed to substantially optimize many of the meetings held with clients, since any request or question that the client has about a certain area or sector is immediately answered, whereas previously on many occasions said doubt ended up being answered, days later, once the request was communicated to the department and competent and knowledgeable person, and it transmitted the information to the person who had requested it.
- The response of the software to the requirements has been consistently fast. Only in extreme cases where the speed of the internet system present in the site where the tool is being used is extremely slow, we have recorded delays in accessing information.
- The software allows the possibility of several people located in different geographic locations, simultaneously accessing the same information, without interfering with each other.
- It has made it possible to detect "information gaps" that were thought to be non-existent, and that resulted in expedited decision-making, to try to fill the gap or to find alternative solutions, not initially contemplated.
- It is not functional if it is intended to be used in small mobile screens, since to achieve an adequate visualization of the maps and the side panel, at least one screen the size of a tablet is needed.
- There are times when you do not want to show (for reasons of confidentiality or for commercial reasons, for example) all the data that is associated and loaded in the database. So far we have not found a way to load the data in a way that ensures that "sensitive data" is displayed only when desired, and not automatically with the data set in general. The option is possible. Research is continuing on this.
Read Rafael Becemberg's full review
If you need to characterize the loaded data with statistical parameters, it is preferable to do the analysis previously and only load the results for the software to show them. This does not detract from the software, it is simply impossible to "have the best of everything" in a single application.
CleverMaps (formerly CleverAnalytics) Scorecard Summary
About CleverMaps (formerly CleverAnalytics)
Czeck company CleverMaps (formerly CleverAnalytics) offers their eponymous location intelligence platform for market research, competitor analysis, and locating business potential.
Categories: Marketing Intelligence
CleverMaps (formerly CleverAnalytics) Technical Details