September 27, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
We used a lot of social media analytics tools that failed to fully explain social media performance. Without these answers, we couldn't improve our social media outreach efforts for our clients. We used Crowdbabble across our company to help address our clients' needs and report metrics more completely.
- You are able to come up with engaging content that appeals to social followers. This helps increase the organic reach of our clients on their social channels.
- Reports are really customizable, easy to share with clients.
- Tremendous customer support. I had a skype call with the founder!
- Pinterest support is lacking, could be more robust.
- Reports could offer more customization, sometimes elementary.
Read Chandler Elmore's full review
You can evaluate and solve problems connected to clients' social accounts in real time. You are able to show not only the issue but why something is an issue in the first place. The benefit is that our clients are fully informed and aware of our transparency.