Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate Retail Management Systems
Be the first one in your network to review Crystal, and make your voice heard!Get Started
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Crystal, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://crystalinventory.io
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Crystal, launched in 2020 by co-founders Michael Razny and Joel Steinbaugh, is a cloud-based inventory, point-of-sale, and jewelry store management platform. It aims to displace generic retail point solutions and antiquated jewelry management software owners have struggled with for decades.
Crystal gives independent jewelers inventory management capabilities with custom attributes linked between transactions, clients and accounts.
The iOS app brings a full-featured experience to any smartphone or tablet allowing entire jewelry stores to find inventory faster, communicate better, and win more business from customers and vendors.
From single location independent jewelers to multi-location regional brands, Crystal provides a seamless user experience with fully customizable role-based permission management. It allows every employee to find the information necessary to do their job while keeping customer data completely safe and secure.
Crystal supports the day-to-day operations of companies including Polacheck’s, Material Good, Henne, David Gardners, Date & Time, Walter's & Hogsett, and others.
- Supported: Dynamic Inventory Management
- Supported: Integrated Point of Sale
- Supported: Sales Performance Dashboard
- Supported: Real-time Repair Tracking Dashboard
- Supported: Inventory Management Dashboard
- Supported: Full-featured Mobile Experience
- Supported: Customizable Inventory Reporting
- Supported: Custom Inventory Attributes
- Supported: Vendor Profiles
- Supported: SKU, Transaction, Client, Vendor, and Account-based Reporting
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|
|Supported Countries||North America|