Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Quick, high-level comparison of thousands of tables and their details
- Intuitive identification of findings, such as discrepancies, inconsistencies, things that are equal, and source/target environment changes
- The ability to parameterize searches more would be advantageous. For example, being able to specify to only look for certain columns, certain data type changes, etc.
- The output reports from dbForge are very plain and could contain more detail, and perhaps be structured more like a pivot table form Excel
Whenever a user or DBA wants to compare schematics between two environments, dbForge is extremely helpful. This is useful during version or framework upgrades, a database upgrade, patch implementations, service package implementations, or any time to environments would be different.
The time it would take to write and execute queries, and then compare is exponentially longer than it takes with dbForge, where this is done and you have an application that allows you to quickly identify incongruities.
- It allows for easy synchronization between Oracle databases and schemas.
- Installation and configuration was a breeze, so it provided a quick return on investment.
- It runs quite well on standard hardware.
- There can be problems when attempting to run it over Linux.
- There were some formatting issues when Windows 10 came out, but they were addressed.
- The full version was a little bit more expensive than we were hoping.
dbForge Studio for Oracle Scorecard Summary
What is dbForge Studio for Oracle?
dbForge Studio for Oracle Screenshots
dbForge Studio for Oracle Video
dbForge Studio for Oracle Competitors
dbForge Studio for Oracle Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
dbForge Studio for Oracle Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
dbForge Studio for Oracle Technical Details