dlvr.it Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Giselle Aguiar profile photo
December 04, 2018

Save time with Dlvr.it

I use Dlvr.it for my own business and for several of my clients. I am a solopreneur and what I love about Dlvr.it is that once it's set up with feeds and the networks I want to post to, it goes automatically. It is such a time saver.
One thing I tell my clients is to not always share your content on the social networks -- to share good quality, relevant content of interest to your target market. Once you determine which sources create the content you'd like to share, it's easy to set up the feed on Dlvr.it and for free you can send it to up to 3 networks. You can have up to 3 feeds for free. Automating your content sharing saves a ton of time.
  • Easy to add feeds and connect the networks.
  • It does give you stats on your posts.
  • It saves a ton of time.
  • None
One thing you need to watch is if your source of content puts out 50 articles a week, it may be too much to automate. You can adjust how many posts get shared per day and there's a limit on the free account. I recommend choosing content sources that publish no more than 5 times a week.
Read Giselle Aguiar's full review
Vince McConville profile photo
I came across Dlvr.it last year through a web recommendation. I use it to schedule social media posts across a number of different networks. I also use it to curate content to post on social media from trusted RSS sources. Having used Buffer and Hootsuite in the past I was interested to see how this relatively new kid on the block fared. Initially, I was very impressed. The automated RSS feeds were very good and kept some of my less active accounts stocked up with content. I also used the bulk import facility to create multiple tweets both for my social media accounts an a couple of client accounts. At this stage, I even purchased the top level package to enable me to do this.

Have now reverted to the free version to manage a subset of my accounts as using Zoho Social for the bulk uploads.
  • Ability to post to social networks from RSS Feeds
  • Fairly easy interface to use
  • Has a Chrome browser extension to facilitate easy posting from web
  • Power Scheduler was a useful tool to enable scheduling the bulk uploads at certain times
  • Recycling posts was a useful tool
  • Support of the product was a bit hit and miss. Some of the functionality I enjoyed that made me sign up in the first place like the ability to repost a tweet by clicking on it was taken away suddenly with no explanation. Although it was sort of replaced with EverQueue.
  • The interface was glitchy at times especially around creating categories and timings for bulk post scheduling. Eventually worked around it to make it work for me.
  • No phone app was a major disappointment as I find lots of stuff to post from my mobile.
Dlvrit is useful for people wanting to populate their social media feeds with regular content both from other feeds and via bulk uploading. I still use the RSS feed tool to post to one of my Twitter accounts and the corresponding LinkedIn page. Only reason I stopped paying for it was because some of the functions such as the bulk scheduling came with another social media tool I had a subscription for: (ZohoSocial). The bulk uploading using Zoho is more useful for how I want to use it I want to post at a specific time every week with the same/similar tweet. It took me a while messing around with Dlvr.it to achieve this where it was a simple CSV upload with the dates and times in it for Zoho.
Not really suited to people who use smartphones a lot to post social content
Read Vince McConville's full review
Atilla Vekony profile photo
We use dlvr.it on the one hand to automate the posting of our blog content to various social media channels, and on the other to post curated content to social media from other sources as well. The ability to share our content automatically from our blog saves us time.
  • Dlvr.it lets you customize the automated posts very well. You can add a number of feeds (sources), and then each of these can feed content into any number of social media platforms. You can set the timing and frequency of the posts.
  • The ability to customize automated posts is good: you can choose whether to include custom text or tags with the post, and whether to include either the photo from the content or a different photo.
  • A dlvr.it app, much like that of Buffer, would be great to have.
  • While dlvr.it is great for setting up automation, it could be better when it comes to sharing content on the fly, much like Buffer.
Dlvr.it is the best suited for setting up automatic posts--you set it up once and forget about it. However, when it comes to curating content that you want to add to your queue to be shared later, Buffer is easier to use, as it has its associated phone app and Chrome extension.
Read Atilla Vekony's full review

dlvr.it Scorecard Summary

About dlvr.it

dlvr.it is an event management software system offered by dlvr.it.