dlvr.it is an event management software system offered by dlvr.it.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Z9/tk/Z68F6MT6DF8K.pngDlvr.it - Useful Social Posting tool as part of a wider toolsetI came across Dlvr.it last year through a web recommendation. I use it to schedule social media posts across a number of different networks. I also use it to curate content to post on social media from trusted RSS sources. Having used Buffer and Hootsuite in the past I was interested to see how this relatively new kid on the block fared. Initially, I was very impressed. The automated RSS feeds were very good and kept some of my less active accounts stocked up with content. I also used the bulk import facility to create multiple tweets both for my social media accounts an a couple of client accounts. At this stage, I even purchased the top level package to enable me to do this. Have now reverted to the free version to manage a subset of my accounts as using Zoho Social for the bulk uploads.,Ability to post to social networks from RSS Feeds Fairly easy interface to use Has a Chrome browser extension to facilitate easy posting from web Power Scheduler was a useful tool to enable scheduling the bulk uploads at certain times Recycling posts was a useful tool,Support of the product was a bit hit and miss. Some of the functionality I enjoyed that made me sign up in the first place like the ability to repost a tweet by clicking on it was taken away suddenly with no explanation. Although it was sort of replaced with EverQueue. The interface was glitchy at times especially around creating categories and timings for bulk post scheduling. Eventually worked around it to make it work for me. No phone app was a major disappointment as I find lots of stuff to post from my mobile.,6,When using it I did save time every week especially when posting for clients Still saving time using the free version to keep a couple of accounts updated It did however take me a bit of time to get the system to work for me,Zoho Social, Buffer and Hootsuite Free,Zoho Social, Zoho CRM, Zoho FormsA time saver when it comes to sharing valuable contentWe use dlvr.it on the one hand to automate the posting of our blog content to various social media channels, and on the other to post curated content to social media from other sources as well. The ability to share our content automatically from our blog saves us time.,Dlvr.it lets you customize the automated posts very well. You can add a number of feeds (sources), and then each of these can feed content into any number of social media platforms. You can set the timing and frequency of the posts. The ability to customize automated posts is good: you can choose whether to include custom text or tags with the post, and whether to include either the photo from the content or a different photo.,A dlvr.it app, much like that of Buffer, would be great to have. While dlvr.it is great for setting up automation, it could be better when it comes to sharing content on the fly, much like Buffer.,10,Dlvr.it has saved us time in automating the sharing of our content to various social channels.,Buffer,Buffer, IFTTT, Zapier
dlvr.it

dlvr.it Reviews

dlvr.it
Filter 3 vetted dlvr.it reviews and ratings
Vince McConville profile photo
April 11, 2018

Review: "Dlvr.it - Useful Social Posting tool as part of a wider toolset"

• Ability to post to social networks from RSS Feeds
  • Fairly easy interface to use
  • Has a Chrome browser extension to facilitate easy posting from web
  • Power Scheduler was a useful tool to enable scheduling the bulk uploads at certain times
  • Recycling posts was a useful tool
  • Support of the product was a bit hit and miss. Some of the functionality I enjoyed that made me sign up in the first place like the ability to repost a tweet by clicking on it was taken away suddenly with no explanation. Although it was sort of replaced with EverQueue.
  • The interface was glitchy at times especially around creating categories and timings for bulk post scheduling. Eventually worked around it to make it work for me.
  • No phone app was a major disappointment as I find lots of stuff to post from my mobile.
Dlvrit is useful for people wanting to populate their social media feeds with regular content both from other feeds and via bulk uploading. I still use the RSS feed tool to post to one of my Twitter accounts and the corresponding LinkedIn page. Only reason I stopped paying for it was because some of the functions such as the bulk scheduling came with another social media tool I had a subscription for: (ZohoSocial). The bulk uploading using Zoho is more useful for how I want to use it I want to post at a specific time every week with the same/similar tweet. It took me a while messing around with Dlvr.it to achieve this where it was a simple CSV upload with the dates and times in it for Zoho.
Not really suited to people who use smartphones a lot to post social content
Read Vince McConville's full review
Atilla Vekony profile photo
November 14, 2017

dlvr.it Review: "A time saver when it comes to sharing valuable content"

• Dlvr.it lets you customize the automated posts very well. You can add a number of feeds (sources), and then each of these can feed content into any number of social media platforms. You can set the timing and frequency of the posts.
  • The ability to customize automated posts is good: you can choose whether to include custom text or tags with the post, and whether to include either the photo from the content or a different photo.
  • A dlvr.it app, much like that of Buffer, would be great to have.
  • While dlvr.it is great for setting up automation, it could be better when it comes to sharing content on the fly, much like Buffer.
Dlvr.it is the best suited for setting up automatic posts--you set it up once and forget about it. However, when it comes to curating content that you want to add to your queue to be shared later, Buffer is easier to use, as it has its associated phone app and Chrome extension.
Read Atilla Vekony's full review

dlvr.it Scorecard Summary

About dlvr.it

dlvr.it is an event management software system offered by dlvr.it.