Overall Satisfaction with dlvr.it
We use dlvr.it on the one hand to automate the posting of our blog content to various social media channels, and on the other to post curated content to social media from other sources as well. The ability to share our content automatically from our blog saves us time.
- Dlvr.it lets you customize the automated posts very well. You can add a number of feeds (sources), and then each of these can feed content into any number of social media platforms. You can set the timing and frequency of the posts.
- The ability to customize automated posts is good: you can choose whether to include custom text or tags with the post, and whether to include either the photo from the content or a different photo.
- A dlvr.it app, much like that of Buffer, would be great to have.
- While dlvr.it is great for setting up automation, it could be better when it comes to sharing content on the fly, much like Buffer.
- Dlvr.it has saved us time in automating the sharing of our content to various social channels.
Buffer and Dlvr.it don't compare as apples to apples, but there are areas where one is better than the other. For price and automating social media posts, Dlvr.it is better, but for content curation I've found Buffer to be easier.
Dlvr.it is the best suited for setting up automatic posts--you set it up once and forget about it. However, when it comes to curating content that you want to add to your queue to be shared later, Buffer is easier to use, as it has its associated phone app and Chrome extension.