Dokan is used to facilitate a marketplace by the whole organization.
- Intuitive back-end functions.
- User-friendly front-end interface.
- Bug fixes and improvements are done often and regularly.
- Sign-up procedure could be more explanatory for vendors.
- Sign-up validations could be improved.
- Support for multi-currency and multilingual shops needs to be improved.
Dokan is a multi-vendor marketplace. It is usually good for small mom-and-pop shops with less than 1000 items.
The support needs to be improved as some of the support representatives do not seem to understand the client's request and keep sending canned responses.