Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of e4clicks Project Estimator, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
e4clicks Project Estimator is software that is designed to support the mission of Department of Defense and Federal Government facility owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, and engineers. The vendor says multiple contracts, including JOC, SABER, 8(a), IDIQ, SATOC, MATOC, IFB, MACC, POCA, BOA, and others can be managed in a single comprehensive program quickly, easily, and with greater accuracy.
Additionally, the vendor says approximately 85% of the Air Force Bases, numerous Army Posts, and various other government installations use this product to coordinate multiple projects, contractors including architects and engineers, cost books, estimates, and users.
4Clicks was acquired by Gordian December 2017.
- Supported: Premier Software for JOC, SABER, IDIQ, SATOC, MACC, MATOC
- Supported: Integrated Contract, Project, Document Management
- Supported: Best access to and usability of RSMeans and IDIQ Cost Data
Watch 4Clicks YouTube Playlist
- RSMeans Online
- RSMeans CostWorks
- The estimates it produces are simple and easy to follow. The formatting is good.
- The tech support provided is very attentive.
- The software feels 20 years old. It has not kept up with modern times, and practically functions like an old DOS program.
- Clunky interface, arcane commands.
- Even their training info focuses on hotkeys like this is 1995. Even though I am of an age to remember computers in 1995, the younger generations of managers/estimators are not. It is time to bring the software into the new century!