Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 05, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
ExpensePath is used organization-wide by all of our club managers, executives, and training directors. We use it for expense reporting for those that need to be reimbursed, and those with company credit cards. Both of these types of transactions can be easily exported to our ERP, Sage Intacct, saving a significant amount of manual entry.
- ExpensePath responds within minutes and helps solve issues right away. Vik and his team are always open to how they can better their product.
- ExpensePath's app is quite simple and straightforward, making it easy to teach to even our technology averse employees.
- Though we don't use it extensively, we appreciate ExpensePath's internal expense reporting functionality, which provides good insight into our employee's spending.
- They correctly integrated our Sage Intacct GL accounts and dimensions directly into the system, so no additional mapping was needed after setup.
- They're in the process of developing the ability to directly reimburse from ExpensePath rather than cutting a check through an ERP. This feature would be very helpful.
Read Tyler Shockley's full review
ExpensePath works great for mid-size companies with multiple locations and multiple levels of approval needed. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of more expensive options like Expensify or Concur, but they excel at being attentive to customer needs and simple to use.
ExpensePath Scorecard Summary
ExpensePath is an expense tracking and management platform from the company of the same name in San Francisco.
Categories: Expense Management
ExpensePath Technical Details