Overall Satisfaction with ExpensePath
ExpensePath is used organization-wide by all of our club managers, executives, and training directors. We use it for expense reporting for those that need to be reimbursed, and those with company credit cards. Both of these types of transactions can be easily exported to our ERP, Sage Intacct, saving a significant amount of manual entry.
- ExpensePath responds within minutes and helps solve issues right away. Vik and his team are always open to how they can better their product.
- ExpensePath's app is quite simple and straightforward, making it easy to teach to even our technology averse employees.
- Though we don't use it extensively, we appreciate ExpensePath's internal expense reporting functionality, which provides good insight into our employee's spending.
- They correctly integrated our Sage Intacct GL accounts and dimensions directly into the system, so no additional mapping was needed after setup.
- They're in the process of developing the ability to directly reimburse from ExpensePath rather than cutting a check through an ERP. This feature would be very helpful.
- The first goal of our finance department is to make all of the tools we use to gather information integrate with our main ERP, Sage Intacct. ExpensePath's integration has been flawless and saved us hours of manual expense entry.
- The second goal of our finance department is to make all of the tools we utilize easily adoptable by new users. ExpensePath is one of the simplest, most responsive apps we've ever seen. Even those on our team who are averse to adopting new technology like ExpensePath.
Expensify was a nightmare. We used it for 8 months and couldn't wait to find something else. Their customer service was unresponsive and rarely got back to us in a timely fashion. They never solved any of the issues we were having with integrating to Sage Intacct, and their "smart scan" feature never worked once. Their app was painful to navigate. On top of the many reasons already listed, we switched to ExpensePath because they're not flashy. ExpensePath delivers a great product without the veneer of many of its competitors.