FreshMail is a browser based email marketing solution used to create and send newsletter campaigns. This solution leads users from campaign planning and creation to final reports.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/ck/8N/QIB98V6ZE06R.pngEasy to use and lots of cool advanced featuresHonestly, I don’t see much difference between one system and another but FreshMail does stand out to me for one reason. Over the past 7 or 8 years I have used four different email marketing systems and FreshMail has by far the best customer service of any of them. If you are getting any real use out of your email marketing, you will need some help or have a problem from time to time. FreshMail has only customer support that gave me the impression that there was actually someone looking into a problem and they always got back to me and stayed in touch until the problem was resolved.,I know that different email marketing systems have different deliverability rates that depend on the servers that are being used. I was irritated that I had to waste money on sending messages that were getting labeled as spam. Since switching to FreshMail I now have much better results.,My campaign got delayed because of their moderation process. When I wrote them to ask what was going on they said they have some kind of anti-spam moderation process that was taking longer than usual. I don’t like the fact that you can’t edit your template in HTML in their editing program (FreshMail Designer). This is probably isn’t a big deal for most people but some of us like to take over every detail of the template.,9,Our open rates and CTR’s are way up after moving to FreshMail. It’s all about avoiding having your messages sent to spam folders and no service has worked better for us.,1 to 5 million,B2C
FreshMail

FreshMail Reviews

FreshMail
Filter 4 vetted FreshMail reviews and ratings
Holly Bouvier profile photo
September 21, 2015

FreshMail Review: "Easy to use and lots of cool advanced features"

• I know that different email marketing systems have different deliverability rates that depend on the servers that are being used. I was irritated that I had to waste money on sending messages that were getting labeled as spam. Since switching to FreshMail I now have much better results.
  • My campaign got delayed because of their moderation process. When I wrote them to ask what was going on they said they have some kind of anti-spam moderation process that was taking longer than usual.
  • I don’t like the fact that you can’t edit your template in HTML in their editing program (FreshMail Designer). This is probably isn’t a big deal for most people but some of us like to take over every detail of the template.
FreshMail is well suited for creating custom templates - very easy to use drag and drop interface.
Read Holly Bouvier's full review

FreshMail Scorecard Summary

WYSIWYG email editor (1)
Dynamic content (1)
Ability to test dynamic content (1)
A/B testing (1)
Mobile optimization (1)
Email deliverability (1)
List management (1)
Triggered drip sequences (1)
Dashboards (1)