Reviews (1-3 of 3)
December 16, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We use Google Cloud CDN or content delivery network for CDN needs of our organisational content. It's being used to serve the static content from internet for faster loading of content to portal users and to load css and java scripts as static content over the CDN. It's one of the best to spread the static content over the internet.
- It is one of the best CDN in the market as it has google at its back, it has the highest uptime.
- This really helps us to reduce the loading time of content as well as site, blog or portal.
- It needs very much learning experience. Beginners have to learn so much before actually setting it up.
- Not so good for small organisations as the pricing is higher than other options.
Read Lokesh Meena's full review
Google Cloud CDN is one of the best suited tools to serve images, css, java scripts and other static contents. We also use it as the server of static contents in promotional emails. It is one of the best uses for Google Cloud CDN as it reduces the loading time of the content of emails or sites.
December 17, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
A few years ago I tested a few solutions as I sought a place to host my company's website. I wanted something easily scalable and ubiquitous that didn't require any technical gymnastics to set up or maintain. I eventually decided upon Google Cloud CDN. It ticked all my needs and I was also able to test it for free.
Read this authenticated review
January 23, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Google Cloud CDN can be a great boost to help manage web networks with its many features. It has been used as an effective tool for the organization I work with and simplifies overall infrastructure costs. Its best for organizations utilizing Google Cloud products like Google cloud storage. It also helps to enhance overall security measures for a web presence online.
- Google Cloud CDN works really well with other Google cloud platform produces like Google Cloud Storage.
- Users of Google services will have an easier learning curve.
- The service can really enhance the overall speed of websites and platforms online.
- For some, there may be a lack of support for some needs like training or specialty issues involving security.
- The product can be difficult for some network administrators or web managers to utilize. It's not meant to be an easy product to use at first glance.
- Overall, it works well to improve website loads and interactions. However, its pricing structure for some smaller companies may keep it a little out of their budget range.
Read Bruce Emmerling's full review
Google Cloud CDN works great as a tool to manage and accelerate web platforms and services. Its enhancements can greatly outweigh its training and budgetary costs for smaller organizations. For some businesses or organizations, the product may be an overkill if they have simple web hosting or service needs. Smaller organizations with limited in-house staff may find the product difficult to implement and utilize without hiring additional support.
Google Cloud CDN Scorecard Summary
About Google Cloud CDN
The Google Cloud CDN is touted as a low cost option with tight integration with Google Cloud apps and services.
Categories: Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
Google Cloud CDN Technical Details