Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GoProof, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The vendor states that GoProof features deeper Adobe Creative Cloud integration compared to rivals. This makes approving creative work easier, and allows creatives to share work for review through the GoProof extension and then receive all collaborator comments, @mentions and change requests right back into their Creative Cloud app.
GoProof creates one shared space for everyone to review work and request new versions together on the same document or video, with 10+ proofing tools and fast file uploader.
The step-by-step wizard guides creatives to make required changes and track how long they've taken to do. Or they can take the option of refusing to do them, stating why.
And the GoProof Copy Editor is designed for creative collaborators, allowing them to make edits to copy on proofs without an email or Word doc.
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: File tracking
- Supported: Search
- Supported: Chat
- Supported: Status updates and activity feed
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Comments and feedback
- Supported: Discussions
- Supported: User directory and online status
- Supported: Sharing and privacy
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: Advanced security features
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
- Supported: Online proofing
- Supported: Collaborator roles
- Supported: Unlimited collaborators
- Supported: Unlimited proofs
- Supported: Unlimited storage
- Adobe Creative Cloud
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Swedish, French|
- Reviewing design proofs
- Easy for new users to understand
- Commenting history
- Integration with Adobe CC
- Reviewing design and function of email and web pages
- Adobe CC extension occasionally won't load
- More agile foldering/organizing system
Many within my company take advantage of a flexible schedule, but that means reviewing marketing projects under deadlines can be tricky. GoProof can be easily accessed and proofs quickly reviewed. The system then notifies all stakeholders of updates so fewer emails need to be sent. It's much more efficient and I find work is completed much faster.