Make my life easier!monday enables me to remain over my groups every day, week by week, and quarterly errands. We've attempted many work/project management tools and many are overwhelming. We like the effortlessness of this device. We are able to track the progress of assignments effectively in light of the status section which we can tweak to have whatever status updates work for us.,It's easy to utilize and everybody has possessed the capacity to begin utilizing it inside a couple of minutes. The capacity to alter is very decent. Client benefit is quick and individual. The expectation to learn and adapt is tiny. A large portion of my customers have received the item in merely hours. Likewise, it has GREAT client bolster! The association is basic, monday.com is a joint effort programming that deals with the time in which every representative works effectively, the administration of each undertaking and the advancement of them is pictured and the correspondence between every part makes that each assignment can be conveyed inside the characterized timeframe. I adore how efficient monday.com is with intuitive capacities. The joint effort interface initially helps me a ton to remember informal organizations. The propelled programming innovation, together with its speed and its pursuit database, is extremely helpful and, not at all like what I have seen previously.,I might want there to be a month to month charging choice rather than only a yearly one. I might want to have the capacity to trade certain information or convert it into a PDF if important. Aside from that, I can not think about any motivation behind why I don't care for it. The main thing I wish they offered is the capacity to connect "Pulses" (tasks) to each other. A portion of the highlights of monday.com might be difficult to use for the amateurs. They require somebody who is innovatively mindful of this product. For example, the UI can on occasion gets shambolic. Likewise, the value model of this product appears somewhat high for a venture administration apparatus especially when there are extra clients. For example, the exceptional highlights.,7,monday.com makes telecommuting a genuine breeze. We used to utilize a few applications and it got a bit of befuddling. This application has helped us connect the correspondence hole that occasionally happens when you have people working remotely. This adds a lot of intangible benefits in terms of ROI and better utilization of resources.,Wrike and Smartsheet,Wrike, SmartsheetMonday will help you get through your MondaysWe use Monday across our Management and Administrative teams - we use to it streamline projects, assign tasks, and track sales deals for our teams. It gives an easily manageable way to visualize your to-do list, see what's still pending, and hold people accountable since you can collaborate on different task items.,Easily assign tasks and collaborate. Easy to set due dates and set notifications for them. Easy to customize for different types of projects and assignments.,Honestly, I think it's great as is. We haven't run into any snags.,10,We replaced our support ticketing system with Monday which saved us money and actually ending up working better for us. We create our own tickets as customers call in if they need something - it allowed us more flexibility to track requests, issues, and needs from them. We now have more insight into what our different departments and locations are doing and where they're at with projects and sales deals. This has definitely heightened our collaboration as an organization.,PipelineDeals CRMMonday is THE way to communicate!Monday is helping to keep our marketing team organized and on the same page as many of us work remotely full-time or part-time. It is mostly used by the marketing department however, it does allow some other necessary members from other departments to keep in the loop. We used to us Asana but Monday is a vast improvement. Monday allows you to include schedules, time tracking, file sharing, and messaging all while keeping everyone on track. It is very in depth and has a lot of great advanced features which we use on a daily basis.,Monday does an extremely good job of keeping everyone on the same page. It has the ability to schedule certain tasks to certain team members in a certain order. Everything is very organized Time tracking is another big component. We have several members working remotely so accounting for time spent on a project is crucial. Sharing files and leaving messages on projects within Monday is a HUGE help. Prior to Monday, we were leaving messages for each other in one app, uploading project files in another app, and scheduling tasks in yet another app. Monday has integrated all of these things and keeps projects clean and cohesive. Files are no longer floating around randomly on the internet.,Monday definitely does have a learning curve. I watched the intro webinar but I was still unclear on how to perform certain tasks. I really had to get in there and play with things. I messed up a few boards the first time I tried it out. I wish there were a more in depth instructional PDF, video, or webinar. There is just so much to know and it is a waste of time when you don't know what you're doing. There is a search on Monday but I still find it difficult, at times, to find files I'm looking for simply by using the search function. I'm not sure how this could be improved but I'm not 100% in favor of this function.,10,I don't have exact numbers since I am not in charge of specific numbers like that, however, I do believe that our increased team performance has to have a positive impact on our ability to increase out earnings.,Asana,AsanaI forgot to say Monday's a terrible name, but it's otherwise a great product.Across the whole organization. Project management - we use for organizing tasks, keeping an overview of projects, and following schedule. Sales - we use to track leads and sales/proposals. We use it for chat.,Searches well and quickly - no need to run reports - data is right there Chat is quite good so we're not emailing about everything Visualization across their columns is awesome,Would be great to have a place to put files that are easy to upload and search/see. Especially for brainstorming - would be great to have a bunch of documents, links, pics, whatever that you didn't have to find a pulse and scroll down to find... We still haven't found our groove (only been a few months) so I'm sure many of the things we're struggling with right now are actually things we'll solve soon enough.,9,A good impact so far - not sure how we'd measure ROI other than we like it and it's better than a whiteboard and a project manager's notebook.,Trello,Google Drive, MailChimp, Apple iCloudDapulse has flatlined for meDapulse was used across the whole organisation to manage tasks for different departments. It was an easy to learn system that everyone could get started on immediately.,It is gimmicky with animations, colors and drag and drop functionality, so people who like that kind of thing will prefer it over a more purpose focused tool. It's easy to learn and self explanatory. The company is gradually innovating.,The interface is clunky, slow, buggy, and sometimes side bars pop up and you can't see your content. Support regularly asks for feedback, but doesn't respond to you when you provide it. Bugs with HTML occur where things won't drag, things won't show, and sometimes you can't scroll down the page while dragging.,1,It allowed us to organise tasks better than Excel. It created a lot of frustration with bugs and lack of clear purpose when organising lots of tasks in different categories. It caused arguments over who should be shifting what things into what areas.,redmine, JIRA Software and Trello,GitHub, Slack, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
Windows, Linux, Mac
monday (formerly dapulse)

monday (formerly dapulse) Reviews

monday (formerly dapulse)
Filter 38 vetted monday (formerly dapulse) reviews and ratings
Ram Jaffa profile photo
November 15, 2018

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Make my life easier!"

• It's easy to utilize and everybody has possessed the capacity to begin utilizing it inside a couple of minutes. The capacity to alter is very decent. Client benefit is quick and individual. The expectation to learn and adapt is tiny. A large portion of my customers have received the item in merely hours. Likewise, it has GREAT client bolster!
  • The association is basic, monday.com is a joint effort programming that deals with the time in which every representative works effectively, the administration of each undertaking and the advancement of them is pictured and the correspondence between every part makes that each assignment can be conveyed inside the characterized timeframe.
  • I adore how efficient monday.com is with intuitive capacities. The joint effort interface initially helps me a ton to remember informal organizations. The propelled programming innovation, together with its speed and its pursuit database, is extremely helpful and, not at all like what I have seen previously.
  • I might want there to be a month to month charging choice rather than only a yearly one. I might want to have the capacity to trade certain information or convert it into a PDF if important. Aside from that, I can not think about any motivation behind why I don't care for it.
  • The main thing I wish they offered is the capacity to connect "Pulses" (tasks) to each other.
  • A portion of the highlights of monday.com might be difficult to use for the amateurs. They require somebody who is innovatively mindful of this product. For example, the UI can on occasion gets shambolic. Likewise, the value model of this product appears somewhat high for a venture administration apparatus especially when there are extra clients. For example, the exceptional highlights.
Contingent upon what you're searching for, monday will give you all that you require. For me, since I have various ventures immediately I needed to see a larger date-book than what is given. It integrates with Google Calendar. I don't need to need to change screens to see my undertakings for the day outside the program.
Read Ram Jaffa's full review
August 29, 2018

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Monday will help you get through your Mondays"

• Easily assign tasks and collaborate.
  • Easy to set due dates and set notifications for them.
  • Easy to customize for different types of projects and assignments.
  • Honestly, I think it's great as is. We haven't run into any snags.
This is an excellent way to visualize a sales pipeline. You can color code and customize the different cells. We use it to see where each deal is at in the sales process so you can easily pinpoint what is lagging behind, what still needs to be done, and who the deals belong to. We also use this for our administrative projects - we plan our our timeline and assign tasks to everyone involved.
August 08, 2018

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Monday is THE way to communicate!"

• Monday does an extremely good job of keeping everyone on the same page. It has the ability to schedule certain tasks to certain team members in a certain order. Everything is very organized
  • Time tracking is another big component. We have several members working remotely so accounting for time spent on a project is crucial.
  • Sharing files and leaving messages on projects within Monday is a HUGE help. Prior to Monday, we were leaving messages for each other in one app, uploading project files in another app, and scheduling tasks in yet another app. Monday has integrated all of these things and keeps projects clean and cohesive. Files are no longer floating around randomly on the internet.
  • Monday definitely does have a learning curve. I watched the intro webinar but I was still unclear on how to perform certain tasks. I really had to get in there and play with things. I messed up a few boards the first time I tried it out. I wish there were a more in depth instructional PDF, video, or webinar. There is just so much to know and it is a waste of time when you don't know what you're doing.
  • There is a search on Monday but I still find it difficult, at times, to find files I'm looking for simply by using the search function. I'm not sure how this could be improved but I'm not 100% in favor of this function.
I think that Monday is great for larger companies or those where individuals work remotely. In large buildings, employees don't have to run across the office to another's cubicle to leave a sticky note anymore, a quick message on Monday does the trick. It has been the glue that has held my marketing team together since a lot of us work remotely now and again. I feel [almost] like I never left the office. It's so easy to keep in touch and on track with my teammates.

I would imagine Monday might be a bit of a juggernaut for a small company. I could see a simpler app like Asana better serving a smaller business.
Rob Kelly profile photo
May 07, 2018

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "I forgot to say Monday's a terrible name, but it's otherwise a great product."

Across the whole organization.
Sales - we use to track leads and sales/proposals.
We use it for chat.
  • Searches well and quickly - no need to run reports - data is right there
  • Chat is quite good so we're not emailing about everything
  • Visualization across their columns is awesome
  • Would be great to have a place to put files that are easy to upload and search/see. Especially for brainstorming - would be great to have a bunch of documents, links, pics, whatever that you didn't have to find a pulse and scroll down to find...
  • We still haven't found our groove (only been a few months) so I'm sure many of the things we're struggling with right now are actually things we'll solve soon enough.
Good for a simple overview and project management. Good for communication about a project.
Read Rob Kelly's full review
James Hilton profile photo
December 18, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Dapulse has flatlined for me"

• It is gimmicky with animations, colors and drag and drop functionality, so people who like that kind of thing will prefer it over a more purpose focused tool.
  • It's easy to learn and self explanatory.
  • The company is gradually innovating.
  • The interface is clunky, slow, buggy, and sometimes side bars pop up and you can't see your content.
  • Support regularly asks for feedback, but doesn't respond to you when you provide it.
  • Bugs with HTML occur where things won't drag, things won't show, and sometimes you can't scroll down the page while dragging.
It would be well suited to someone who hates everything else and wants something self explanatory. It is not appropriate for a professional development team.
Read James Hilton's full review
Bethany Runyon profile photo
November 09, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "User friendly and attractive!"

My company uses DaPulse to organize and collaborate on tasks. It is being used regularly by our creative department and occasionally by our marketing team. The program pulls together our team data in a way that is very visually appealing. It allows us to quickly and easily evaluate where our projects are and where our team needs to spend more time.
  • Team Collaboration - It's easy to add notes, upload files and create follow up tasks within DaPulse.
  • Personal Organization - The ability, for me personally, to add my own tasks is invaluable. I can quickly flip from personal to professional tasks and evaluate what needs my attention most urgently.
  • Accountability - Easily assigning tasks to a new team member, asking for input and ensuring that projects are being completed on time.
  • Navigation - I wish I could tab through (as in a spreadsheet) to add data.
  • Import Capabilities - Importing from spreadsheets and other organization tools (Trello) could definitely be optimized.
DaPulse is far better than other tools that I've used when it comes to ease of use and appearance. It is very user-friendly and can be used for quick at-a-glance updates. It works well for my personal organization of social media posts, blog ideas, brainstorming, and asset tracking. I have not found it particularly helpful for scheduling my days.
Read Bethany Runyon's full review
Matt Conine profile photo
November 15, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Great Task Management Platform"

We use Dapulse to manage our new client setup process. We setup clients on our SaaS platform and use Dapulse to track the tasks. We only use it internally, we do not expose a view to our clients.
  • Task Management
  • Flexible check list functionality
  • Easy to organize
  • Aggregate reporting; today we create folders to help us report on status of our implementations.
  • Ability to updates multiple existing boards in bulk; very time consuming if we change our process to update each board individually.
  • API hooks to feed data into our CRM system.
Checklist oriented projects that are fairly linear with few dependencies. It works great for us since we needed a standard checklist to review for each new client setup. If your projects are constantly changing, then it is harder because you cannot bulk update multiple boards.
Read Matt Conine's full review
Ted Shimizu profile photo
July 21, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Great status tool for small teams, can be difficult to manage across larger groups."

We did an indepth assessment of Dapulse as cross functional status/tasking tool. We have a few admins, many contributors and many viewers of the information. We were looking for a visually pleasing and easy to use status tool to keep many stakeholders updated on project progress.
  • One of the best visual tools for representing basic status and tasks.
  • Inline editing saves alot of time by not saving all the time.
  • Easy to structure content for editing purposes.
  • There is a lack of administration of permission levels. There is only Admin or Viewer. There is middle tier contributor type permission and presents structural risk to your grids.
  • Lack of customizability of notification types. Basic notifications are either on/off, and they lack detail requiring you to go to the site to see what is happening.
  • Setup of boards/grids and their arrangement do not carry over consistently from user to user.
  • Updates to items are logged and can be versioned, but following the information is not intuitive.
Great for very small teams. Can create administrative difficulties for larger cross functional teams.
Read Ted Shimizu's full review
Christopher Krohn profile photo
January 06, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "An absolute must have software for small and medium sized companies"

We were struggling to find a simple way for everyone to get an immediate overview of what the different team members in our company were working on. Our investor was unhappy with the lack of activities being completed and asked us to find a way to make sure that the work we had agreed on would be conducted on time. After trying out multiple different project management tools, we quickly understood that everyone from our support staff to the IT-department loved the solution Dapulse offered, and we decided to go for it. Since then we have gotten a much better overview of our upcoming tasks, and the people responsible for these tasks.
  • Simple and clean overview.
  • Ability to connect files and threads to specific tasks.
  • Updates on email once something happens with our team board (although this can be annoying when you are engaged in a lot of different tasks).
  • Quick knowledge of who is in charge of what.
  • Simple creation and delegation of tasks (move to done etc.).
  • There is only one con I can come to think of, and that is the mobile app. This has been bugging me for quite some time, and it gives the user the feel of being on a web app solution rather than a native app.
  • The mobile push notifications should be prioritized instead of the notification emails.
For any team that is looking to get in better control of the projects they are working on, dapulse is definitely the software to use. Our biggest issue when figuring out what software to use was that we would implement it but no one would actually use it. Dapulse was the exception, being used frequently from day one. I guess for more complicated work, like a scrum process or similar, it would´t work as good, but I don´t think that is the primary goal of this service either.
Read Christopher Krohn's full review
Cassie Criminger profile photo
January 05, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "The First System That Truly Let's You Create Your Own Personal System"

Our marketing design team first started using dapulse because we needed a more flexible project management system. Our marketing department works with a wide range of projects and consequently we needed something that was easy to share with others, without sharing everything (we love the shared boards). Also because our projects are often shifting in need or collaboration, the mobile nature of how dapulse works makes it easy to move around tasks and update information. It also allowed us to easily choose who got updates when; we opt for just tagging specific people when attention is needed to minimize the number of emails and notifications we all get. And as visual designers, the simplicity in design and structure is wonderful!
  • Dapulse is as simple of complex as you make it. For example, we have a 'higher tasks' board which makes for a nice at a glance view of what our department is working on. But then personally, I make my own private boards to flesh out complex ways of tracking large extensive projects, but no one else has to be overwhelmed or confused by seeing my own way of staying organized.
  • The layout is visually simple and user friendly. Dapulse gives you a lot of options without "feeling" like there is a lot you need to do. The user interface is very subtle, allowing you to make lots of modifications without cluttering up the space.
  • Anytime we have had a question, we have gotten a direct response. The team is very helpful and present.
  • I wish there was the option to create your own label color options beyond the colors given.
  • The mobile app needs to be re-worked with more intentionality. Right now it functions the same as the desktop, but the user interface should change based on the mobile experience. Long horizontal layouts are not conducive to a mobile screen.
The lengthier the process of a project, the more helpful dapulse is. If your tasks have a super quick turn around, you probably won't find the need to bother keeping up with the boards.
Read Cassie Criminger's full review
Mietta Preston profile photo
January 10, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Finger on daPulse"

I am using daPulse in my small team of 3 within a large education organisation. Whilst we have access to MS Project, I have found it difficult to get outside users to engage with timelines and contribute to task management. I subscribed to daPulse at my own cost to see how it would help my team manage multiple projects and help communicate progress. It has been fantastic to be able to keep multiple to-do lists in one place, be able to monitor my team's performance without looking over their shoulders and in turn share boards with my own managers to communicate progress.
I'm excited to try the new timeline function and am hoping to justify company buy-in to continue using it beyond my initial personal purchase.
  • Visualising project progress and checking off tasks.
  • Keeping communication and updates between team members current with notes in one place, not email inboxes.
  • Ability to have shared and private boards, being able to have team and personal projects.
  • It is frustrating to have all groups on one board have to have the same format. Often the tasks in groups on one board have different needs for timelines and checking.
Well Suited:
  • When managing projects that involve different levels of involvement.
  • Personal projects, team projects and projects involving external stakeholders.
  • Being a more visual and user-friendly interface, communicating project progress with non-project based colleagues is more effective than using more formal tools.
Read Mietta Preston's full review
Kaitlin Rawley profile photo
January 06, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Loved by a to-do list junkie!"

We are using Dapulse to organize several different projects that are both interdepartmental and also projects that span across several different departments. Each employee also uses Dapulse as a to do and done list of sorts that can be reviewed bi-weekly by a team leader. Prior to using dapulse, we would have long weekly meetings where each employee would keep us up to date on the status of their projects. This led to employees being blasted with info they did not need as well as making it difficult to understand the minute by minute progress of project. Now with dapulse, only those involved in a particular project are kept abreast and it makes it much easier for team leaders to understand and monitor the progress of a project or a particular team member.
  • Allows for great flexibility so that your project can be broken down as minutely or broadly as you need.
  • Makes it easy to track progress of a team or a particular team member with their detailed search tool.
  • Helps keep us accountable to our goals with due dates, statuses, conversations between team members, etc.
  • We go a little nuts with our available status options for projects, ex... started, 25% done, stuck, etc. Dapulse allows for 11 customizable statuses, but we could use a few more for some of our projects like bug tracking as it is a very detailed process with many possible routes.
  • Dapulse has both an inbox and a notifications section, sometimes I do not understand the why/how of what causes info to flow to each of these different places so I always check them both.
  • The headshots for team members are a little small, makes it hard at a glance sometimes to distinguish who is who.
As a to-do list junkie, I love the flexibility of Dapulse. I have yet to run into a project big or small where I could not create the perfect combo of columns and groups to organize what needed to be done to successfully complete the project. I also love being able to quickly check in on the status of an item that other team members are working on and that I am quickly notified when another team member needs my input on something.
Read Kaitlin Rawley's full review
Rebekah Madonia profile photo
January 05, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Get organized with dapulse!"

I am the video team lead for Central Christian Church and we use Dapulse as a team to keep us on track with our projects and keep us all on the same page with what is coming up and where our current progress is. Before Dapulse I had sticky notes and papers everywhere with upcoming projects, phone numbers, etc. Dapulse has really helped me keep things organized! I love that I can add notes and easily upload assets to different projects, Dapulse keeps everything in one place!
  • Dapulse makes it easy to move projects from one board to another which is great, especially.
  • With Dapulse you can add project details and upload files. This feature is great because it means information never gets lost.
  • One of my favorite things about Dapulse is the customizability of the boards. You can add as many categories as you need and the options are completely editable.
  • I like that the column sizes can be adjusted, however, I would like it if the initial column (the project column) size could be adjusted as well since this is the only column that cannot be independently resized.
Dapulse is great for connecting multiple users. It can be used across departments to help with workflow communication and is fantastic for keeping track of a multitude of projects at once. There are so many ways to use Dapulse both professionally and personally, I can't think of a scenario where Dapulse wouldn't be useful!
Read Rebekah Madonia's full review
Brittany Cecile Smith profile photo
January 03, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Efficiency - Efficacy - Excellence"

Our organization uses Dapulse across our different departments to stay aligned and ensure that all documents are within easy reach. It's an incredibly easy platform to use and makes our day to day business much easier. Our deliverables are completed efficiently and in a timely matter thanks to Dapulse and it's accessibility.
  • File Sharing
  • Timelines
  • Easy to ingest tutorials
  • Autonomous organization
  • Options for project "status"
  • Attaching a file when files are already attached can get messy
In our organization where we have a creative team, a project management team, and an accounts team working simultaneously on the same projects it would be easy to miss where the teams are at, and being able to see the status, as well as the documents attached ensures we're not doubling up on work and everyone has everything they need.
Read Brittany Cecile Smith's full review
Andy Ryan profile photo
January 03, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Great for Checklists"

Dapulse allows us to create segmented checklists for our team. We all work remotely from each other. This makes it easier for us to collaborate on our projects. Dapulse helps us to not leave anything behind. We can easily integrate links and uploads to the pulses. We have virtual assistants in countries overseas. This is one of the best project management software out there. It is simple, yet effective.
  • Create checklists.
  • Assign tasks.
  • Attach Files to tasks.
  • If you are a student of SCRUM Dapulse can work for your SCRUM board, but I find Trello to work a little better.
  • Dapulse is great for checklists, but I feel it lacks features of a true project management software.
  • I would like to be able to assign mulitple people to a pulse without having to create another column.
Dapulse is great for checklists and brain dumps. Let's say you have your own business. You need to make sure everything is done. But you don't want to be taking up all your time. So you want to delegate to virtual assistants or other team members. The next time you do something, use Dapulse to create a checklist of every little thing you do. Each task should have its own pulse. Then when you go to delegate it, the whole thing is there for someone else to follow.
Read Andy Ryan's full review
Joey Todd profile photo
January 03, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "For the Creatives out there!"

Dapulse is being used currently by our family ministry department. Our organization is completely portable and requires a "home base" that exists online. Dapulse has allowed us to keep our team on the same page and allows me to see the forward progress of our team.
  • Dapulse is great for my personal task management. As a creative that manages projects and people I need something that visually helps me stay on target. Dapulse is that tool.
  • Dapulse is great for forecasting future projects so our team stays ahead of the curve. The format with left to right progress and completion helps us see what needs to happen now so we are not pulling all nighters before the due dates.
  • As a mobile department dapulse provides a place for all us to collaborate and is easy to teach others on the the team.
  • I have had some difficulty with the desktop application. It seems slightly buggy. The online platform is very stable.
  • Individual calendars for different dynamics of the organization would be helpful.
Dapulse is the tool to use for not only managing projects but helping lead people and teams. If you are responsible for teamwork operations, dapulse is the tool for you. In world where people are more portable and teams need to still collaborate, Dapulse helps bridge the gap. If you are just looking for an individual task management tool this may be more than you need.
Read Joey Todd's full review
Maxime Vignola profile photo
January 16, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Powerful tool for your business!!"

Our business grows really fast and projects are becoming bigger and bigger. So we needed a powerful tool with an user friendly interface. THANKS for adding the timeline this week, that's why we bought the corporate package.
  • Timeline (new feature vendor just added)
  • Simple to use
  • Easy to setup
  • Pricing !!! Ok, I know the vendor must do money somewhere, but to me, pricing is a little bit expensive.
  • We do need at least 15 employees to use the app, but we want to keep the pricing under 1000$/year.
  • I would be soooooo happy to pay around 449$/year - ish
  • All the rest seems ok with me so far. I've just started using dapulse.
[dapulse is well suited] When you have a project with a lot of different tasks and you don't want to be bombarded with emails.
Read Maxime Vignola's full review
Elise Scolaro profile photo
January 16, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Good and user friendly tool"

It was the perfect tool to manage designer and marketing. Our previous tool (Jira) was not powerful enough for the design team. With the new timeline implementation it has helped us more with the deadlines. Today we are very pleased with dapulse and we are not changing soon that's for sure.
  • Manage timelines.
  • Organise tasks for designers.
  • Good for collaborating with the marketing team.
  • A work in progress section inside the boards.
  • A web app will be better and more user friendly.
+ Working with a design team
+ good UX
+ Copy paste images in updates is very useful
Read Elise Scolaro's full review
Cait Grady profile photo
January 05, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "dapulse brings your team together"

dapulse is being used within the interior design team based within Redrow marketing. It means we can access and organise our workload around the clock from anywhere.
  • Schedule
  • Good app
  • Organise
  • Would be good to be able to have files within files and not just boards
  • I think it can be difficult to jump across cells, these often condense so info can be missed
When on site we can access dapulse to check choices and options of our show homes, this is great when we need to check if the right tile or kitchen has been fitted in a particular plot as all the info is held here.

It's also really easy to keep track of what is coming in from the divisional teams, and ensure all documents have been supplied to us so we can schedule in design work and implement effectively.
Read Cait Grady's full review
January 12, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Quick Onboarding, team building, get things done!"

We started using dapulse with just one team but have since expanded it to three teams, with more likely using it soon.
  • It allows easy communication per task, eliminates email!
  • Easy to track projects and week to week tasks.
  • Makes communication and tasks more transparent.
  • It would be great if it was easy to create pulses direct from email with attachements.
  • It would be nice to add attachments to dapulse with email.
  • I wish it would have a general chat channel like Slack.
If there are multiple departments on a project then Dapulse makes it very easy to share information and to track projects. We are putting together a weekend a retreat with dozens of details. Dapulse makes it easy to see who is doing what and where each todo is on its way to complete. It is very easy for managers to track which employess are doing what and who is taking on too much or has some capacity to do more.
January 03, 2017

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "dapulse makes task management easier"

DaPulse is a great tool that helps you organise your daily tasks and track their status to ensure efficiency. I have been using it for a year and the results have been brilliant. I can streamline most of the data that I need including time tracking for each task. I can make a timeline and stick to it and connect with my team to ensure timely updates.
  • Daily Task Dashboards: You can create as many of these as you want and arrange them in folders
  • Easily upload files using google drive links.
  • Limited access for those personal dashboards
  • The time has to be entered manually, there needs to be a feature that allows you to clock your hours
  • There should be a feature where you can directly upload a file with more space
DaPulse is a great tool if your team has daily tasks. For a business firm, you can have different boards for the various departments.
Felix Maximiliano Obes profile photo
August 03, 2015

monday (formerly dapulse) Review: "Easy for keeping a finger on the pulse of your projects"

dapulse is very useful for quickly creating status reviews and maintaining a flow of conversation within the status changes. It is not exaclty a project management software but more a status tracking software. It's a collaboration tool for maintaining central status control. It's the right tool to use within the PMO or management groups, not for the whole company.
  • Control status for multiple projects within big teams.
  • Work and information flow is very organized.
  • Price is high, and the trial period is frustrating, there could be a free version.
  • Not able to divide between internal and external contributors.
Do you want to be able to produce quick status reports?
Read Felix Maximiliano Obes's full review

Scheduling (20)
5.7
Workflow Automation (12)
Team Collaboration (22)
Support for Agile Methodology (13)
6.6
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (19)
5.2
Email integration (16)
4.4
Mobile Access (17)
6.5
Timesheet Tracking (4)
Change request and Case Management (11)
Quotes/estimates (8)
Project & financial reporting (1)

About monday (formerly dapulse)

monday (formerly dapulse) is a visual project management and collaboration tool that allows users to see at a glance where things stand. Rather than listing out tasks or to-dos, monday helps users and teams focus on the big picture.
monday aims to address challenges like painfully long email threads, unnecessary meetings, miscommunication, and missed deadlines. The vendor has designed monday to be intuitive, with a drag and drop interface, as well as fun to use (sometimes calling it "addictive"). A free trial of the product is available.
monday is designed for teams of all sizes. According to the vendor, it helps both tiny startups and huge enterprises work better as a team. Customers span a wide range of markets and industries.