monday.com Reviews

Brian Chung | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 23, 2020

Good but expensive

We used monday.com for our project management. We make books and there's a long process for how to make them. We were using a spreadsheet to keep track of everything and we needed a better system. We needed something that was beautiful and easy as we managed our books. It solved the problem of project management.
  • This app is beautifully designed.
  • They have templates to help you get started.
  • There's a big of a learning curve on how to use it
  • You have to pay more to get more functionality
Monday.com was okay. I see it as a beautiful version of Google Sheets, but we couldn't justify the cost of it being the primary tool that we used. If someone is looking for a project management software that was beautiful and kept their team on track, and they had the budget for it, I would recommend it. For a small start-up like us, we couldn't justify the monthly price in comparison to the competition.
We didn't actively ask for support for monday.com, but they had automated emails with tools and things for us to consider as we started monday.com. Other than that, I wouldn't be able to speak into the overall support of monday.com. They weren't really proactive during the trial period, but rather were trying to get me to sign up for a monthly plan.
Read Brian Chung's full review
Mary Vasquez | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 15, 2020

monday.com is the tool of the future for organizing tasks.

Monday.com is used through the different departments in my company to create tasks and carry out a better execution of the tools to be used in the short and medium term planned objectives with customers and internal projects. My clients are mostly small and medium-sized companies in the IT sector.
Thanks to this tool we have minimized the organization time between projects and advanced a lot in terms of task execution in a predetermined time. Clients are mostly small and medium sized companies in the IT sector. The projects in which I work more with my team, in general, are about functionality improvement and profitability of web and mobile applications. Likewise, I am particularly in charge of managing the team and detecting needs (human capital) for the improvement of the efficiency and cohesion of the team.
  • Helps to keep the day's tasks organized without many procedures.
  • Maintains a good performance of the management indicators used in all the processes in which the company is involved.
  • Magnifies the delivery times of assigned activities by using its organizer and goal-setter features.
  • This platform needs to improve its implementation with Excel when visualizing the tables of objectives by time.
  • Technical support does not offer any help in English, which makes it difficult to solve short-term performance problems.
  • It would be great if monday.com had an application and not run through any browser, I say this because it is limiting the performance from Chrome.
Monday.com is excellent for organizing tasks and creating new projects to be completed in the short and medium term thanks to its incredible features.

The only bad thing about this tool is that it's limited to use in a browser, which makes it very slow and consumes too much RAM unnecessarily. Another disadvantage is that many times you have to create a separate Excel document where you can load the monday.com database because the feature that does it automatically does not work if the spreadsheet is open at the same time.
The support offered by monday.com is good, although it needs to incorporate staff that attends to problems in Spanish, for greater understanding of the cases and prompt response with concrete solutions. The technical support on the other hand is very good and attends you in a concise and precise way with any problem that the software is presenting you in the moment.
Read Mary Vasquez's full review
Kristina &quot;Shoots&quot; Wiggins | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 20, 2020

Monday.com is awesome

monday.com is being used company wide. We have only just begun using it and are excited to explore and learn all the features and options. Currently we use the Kanban boards to track client progress as well as use it as our CRM tool. We will next be utilizing the forms feature.
  • Organization
  • Features
  • Team Collaboration
  • N/A
They currently don’t have phone support or account managers that as a user I can reach out to. They do provide a plethora of online videos.
Read Kristina "Shoots" Wiggins's full review
February 26, 2020

monday.com - Project Management Couldn't Get More Simple

Monday.com is being used across the entire organization. The platform addresses multiple problems ranging from team collaboration to project organization to leadership team information dispersal. My organization enjoys the fact that the tool is simple and straightforward. They've even thought of all the ways projects can be organized from charts to color coordinated.
  • Project management.
  • Team collaboration.
  • Limited bells and whistles.
  • Not robust enough for a large organization.
If a colleague called me and asked if the organization should use monday.com to conduct their projects and that particular organization was small to midsize or the projects were simple, then I'd say yes without a doubt. I've had really good experiences with it and enjoy the platform immensely. If it's a large organization than I don't believe the platform could handle it.
Customer Support is great. If there is even the smallest question, you just reach out and they answer it. I haven't had to experience a massive problem to where the customer service team can't figure things out. They've always been kind and nice during our conversations. I think they need to continue with this pace.
January 26, 2020

Monday.com is a great team collab tool and I recommend it. However, if you're on a budget, there are more affordable options

It's a great project management tool and it makes it easy for my team to manage our tasks and track progress. Only a few departments in our company use Monday.com, and it's mainly because we have deadlines. Although we assign cases to people on the team, everyone can track the progress of any given project and take over if necessary.
  • Project management
  • Team collaboration
  • Price
  • No option to repeat a task
It's perfect for when you assign cases to different people but want to track all the tasks, easily reassign cases, track progress, request for an update with only click. Sometimes if a person with a case is out sick, not only it is easy to track the work that is done, it's possible to take over the case to make sure it's completed by its due date.
I personally don't report any issues. When we have glitches or questions, we sent a request to our supervisor who in turn contacts Monday.com support crew. Everything gets fixed pretty quickly.
January 18, 2020

Revolutionized Our Team Workflow

Monday.com is a new tool that my company has taken on that has been instrumental in helping us organize all of the upcoming projects we have. I am a part of an events company that is always looking ahead to the next few shows and is always trying to get ahead of the needs for everyone. Because Monday.com allows us to input a new show in the books and keep track of where we are at with preparation, we are able to get ahead of the game when it comes to getting everything ready before the show date.
  • Easy organization.
  • Establishes a workflow.
  • Can be a challenge and a bit overwhelming to learn at first.
  • Sometimes requires someone who is good at programming to organize the workflow.
Whenever we have a new show that pops up on our horizon, we put it right away into a workflow on Monday.com. That way, we are able to make sure every step is taken in the process of preparing for it. We have at least 30-50 different columns for things that need to be checked off per show, and we often are prepping for 20-30 shows at one time, so this definitely helps us keep track of the work we still have and the work that has been done! It is a great tool for team delegation as well, as it helps people see where their responsibilities are on a project.
We had a great trainer who came alongside us when we first started to help us automate our board. It was tricky at first because we didn't know how best to go about setting up our workflow (we had a lot of loose odds and ends in our process so it made it tricky to figure out how to make something that wouldn't end up being too overwhelming). The person who trained us heard our thoughts and requests and ended up setting up a sample board for us to try out and get started with. He also talked on the phone with us quite a bit to explain how to run things ourselves, as it can be very overwhelming at first to know how to use Monday.com.
January 18, 2020

Collaboration made simple

We used Monday.com to coordinate projects with various team members in the sales and marketing departments. It was a way to keep projects on track and so that everyone could easily see the status of each of the tasks as we were working to complete a project.
  • It is fairly customizable.
  • Simple to use.
  • Basic plan lacks sharing functionality.
  • Calendar features leave some to be desired.
Monday.com is good for sharing information and tasks across team members. It allows each member to update what work has been done on a project and what is still needing to be done. It alerts you if deadlines are in danger of being missed. So, all this to say that it's well suited for team project management. Unfortunately, on the basic tier, you can't share with guests, which is a bummer, as that's an easy way to provide clients visibility to progress.
I have been an end-user only for Monday.com and have not had any contact with support.
Brian Goldrick | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2019

Love Monday.com!

Monday.com is being used by my department in order to track our progress of our month and quarter end schedules. It allows us to collaborate together and send messages when we are hung up on a step. MY staff are able to send messages to each other and when they check off a task it alerts the next person who needs that step completed before they are able to move on to their task.
  • Informs users when tasks are completed
  • Ease of use
  • Multiple people can edit the list at any time
  • Not much outside of tracking a checklist
  • Limited number of people who can have access to your board (unless you upgrade)
  • Doesn't track the time spent on each task (unless you upgrade)
I enjoy the ease of use of the system from logging in to inputting your information. The ability to be able to tag an employee if they are waiting on a task to be completed is a nice function. Previously we were tracking this in excel and only one person could be in the checklist at a time without causing errors. With Monday.com, multiple users can be in the checklist at any given time with no issues.
Monday.com is super easy to use and not a huge cost to use. The ability to use the app and see the same information that is found on the website in the app is amazing. I am able to log into the app anywhere in the world and see where my staff are at on the month end close. We are able to ask for help or ping the next person to let them know when your task is expected to be done. Very helpful in collaboration amongst team members.
Read Brian Goldrick's full review
Sarah Baddeley | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2019

Monday.com Review from Tech Company

We use monday.com across our revenue teams to keep our teams organized in regard to key projects and priorities. Our leadership teams and management teams use it to drive success in team meetings as well as to run individual projects and project boards. Our PM team manages the system and has trained all users to ensure we are using it similarly across all teams.
  • Organizes projects.
  • Automates tasks.
  • Organization of sidebar.
  • Tagging users/inviting guest users.
I would recommend this for scenarios where you're running a project and need to keep items organized, on track and see project status reports in different views: kanban, calendar, etc. The automation is also awesome and works well across various tasks and projects. Very easy to use and get visibility into key initiatives.
Very attentive support reps and our Customer Success Manager has been incredible - hosting office hours, training sessions and making sure we were comfortable in the product. They listen to us and understand our product gaps and work to see if they can make it on the road map in the future!
Read Sarah Baddeley's full review
Nichole Pelaez | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

Easy and fun task management platform

monday.com is being used company-wide for all departments. The biggest problem it addresses is it's an easy way for teams to manage their individual work load and see progress on all projects. monday.com has the easiest interface to understand, and is extremely easy to use and knock out tasks.
  • Easily move columns and rows to customize your view.
  • Easily update progress status with the click of a button, and assign a task owner.
  • The bright color coding makes it easy to visually organize information and track progress at a glance.
  • There should be more plan diversity, and options for smaller businesses
  • There are tons of ads asking to constantly upgrade our current plan
monday.com is well suited for any person or organization that needs to quickly and easily manage tasks, projects, and work with a team. Deadlines and priorities can easily be set and followed, and you will be much more efficient with a management tool like monday.com. This platform can provide one place for all of your notes, and attachments related to any task or project that the team can view and comment on. The absolute best thing about monday.com is you only need to enter your data once and it automatically allows you to see different views based on your need. Anyone who needs a diverse way of looking at information would love this platform, whether its calendar view, a timeline view, or task view, or kanban this platforms gives you all of the options you need.
Read Nichole Pelaez's full review
Karen Mulford | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

I am obsessed with monday.com

I work for a locally based Property Management company. We rent homes, as well as renovate, repair, collect rent, etc. It's helped us get more organized and track data across all of these departments - Applications Processing, Leasing, Repairs, and Collections. We have boards that track each call that comes in, all of our rental homes, every rental application we receive, and all of our past due accounts. One of the best ways Monday has helped us is with the texting and email functionality. We can send information via text or email to our prospects, our residents, and also our investors - all with the click of a button.
  • Customer service is amazing - I always receive a detailed reply so quickly.
  • They listen to their users! They are always adding new features based on what their customers ask for!
  • The automation and integrations are really what make our boards pop.
  • It's visually pleasing! We love the colors and the user-friendly functions.
  • This may already exist - but I would love a video that tells us about all the latest features.
  • I would recommend a cheaper plan for single-person use (or perhaps for a family?) I could see a teacher using this for their classroom planning.
  • A group for similar companies to connect with each other and share their use-cases would be awesome! I haven't seen any other property mgmt companies on here, but I would love to chat with any that might also be using Monday.
  • The ability to upload an excel spreadsheet *after* you've made the board and set up the automation & integrations. This would be a great time-saver for us.
Our company used to spend countless hours sending Investor Updates to all of our investors who were not paid in full for the month. We have found a way to upload an excel spreadsheet with all of the necessary info, and used an email integration so that we can type a quick update (with the perfect template already in place) and send the email. It has greatly increased the speed at which we send these updates. What used to take us a week now takes one day.
Read Karen Mulford's full review
Jen Sheppard | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 21, 2019

I am obsessed with Monday.com!

It's used by our operations department. Most of us work remotely so it's an excellent tool for us all to stay in touch, collaborate, communicate,etc. I personally use Monday.com for just about everything. I keep my daily to do list, meeting notes, and random thoughts there. It's nice because I can easily share it with the rest of my team.
  • Team collaboration, communication, and sharing
  • Also love that it integrates with my Calendar so I can easily see due dates of projects
  • Very helpful integration and automation tools
  • I honestly can't think of anything
As a team, we have found multiple use cases for Monday.com. We've been able to create and share forms all within Monday.com. Sharing meeting notes and action items with the whole group while being able to tag others and have them comment and provide feedback. It's really helped us all get organized.
I personally haven't had to use the support for Monday.com yet. I've attended a couple of their webinars to learn more about what features they are rolling out and how other companies are using the monday.com capabilities and those have been very helpful and informative.
Read Jen Sheppard's full review
Akos Krommer, CISA, ACDA | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 24, 2019

Superb tool for project management

We use Monday.com com throughout the whole company for project management, for time logging purposes, and project progress and issue tracking. Since we use this tool. we feel that the project are much more under control, and there are much less missing deadlines, unresolved issues, and better client feedbacks. Logging our time is even easier than before and the team and project manager understands who is doing what and when.
  • Great way to manage projects effectively
  • Good marketing automation system, that lets you manage the landing pages and the web forms
  • Amazing technical support
  • It is difficult to track expenses, resources and nominations
  • Document mapping could be better
  • Some visualization could be better (e.g: kan ban).
Monday.com proved to be a great tool for our organization. Our business is pleased with the user experience which is something that the tool does really well. We are absolutely satisfied with the tool and consider it as an excellent investment. We can only recommend it for the development of large-scale projects. This tool is also ideal for companies and organizations where people work remotely. One field where it does not fit well is the mobile part. If you are on the way frequently, the mobile app is not well implemented, especially it has not been done well for collaboration.
Monday.com has an absolutely amazing customer and technical support team, who are always there for help. They have an excellent team who do their best to solve your problem, which is an absolutely essential part of this solution. Also, if you are in the right package, you will get the priority support, which gives you even more benefits.
Read Akos Krommer, CISA, ACDA's full review
Toby Mei | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 23, 2019

A great task management tool

The marketing department uses Monday.com to manage the projects that we do on a daily basis. We have a lot of different projects involving different team (Design, web development, data analytics and etc.) and Monday.com helped us to stay organized and up to date. There are also daily tasks that are on personal lists where we have kept tracking our own to-dos.
  • Easy navigation and project creation.
  • A great timeline function to track progress and stay on top of the deadline.
  • It would be great to be able to create sub-tasks under the main project and track progress.
  • Improve the collaboration functions among people doing the same project.
  • We would benefit from a team calendar.
Monday.com is suitable for teams that do relatively simple tasks and projects, and it's a great tool to manage personal to-dos.
Read Toby Mei's full review
Adam Montgomery | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2019

Manage your Tasks Simply and Effectively

Our entire organization is using Monday.com. We use it to organize and collaborate on tasks for projects. Monday.com helps keep our staff accountable on tasks and helps identify bottlenecks on projects. It has improved our productivity and workflow. The software also provides visuals to see the status of tasks and every team member's responsibilities for a project.
  • The visual task board is simple to use and very easy to understand.
  • It's very easy to invite internal and external people to collaborate on projects.
  • It provides a great timeline tool which alerts members on when tasks are due.
  • There are a lot of new features being rolled out; it's hard to keep up with the new features.
  • The scheduling tool could offer more; it's not really set up to handle scheduling activities for a very large organization.
  • The lingo and language Monday.com uses takes a while to learn and grasp.
Monday.com is great for helping small teams collaborate on projects. It helps keep our teams organized and on track to meet deadlines for projects. We also appreciate the integration with Slack. Expect a little bit of a learning curve and some time to get certain automation features set up. This is, however, definitely software that you want to spend some time learning because the more your teams know, the more your teams will get out of Monday.com.
The customer support team at Monday.com has been super helpful and has played a major role in our organization's adoption of the software. The software has a pretty steep learning curve and has a lot of features, so it was imperative that Monday.com have a strong customer support team. Fortunately, they have come through and we have been very impressed with the support.
Read Adam Montgomery's full review
Sierra Schubach | TrustRadius Reviewer

Gets the job done!

We use monday.com in our marketing department to manage projects as a team and individually. It helps us track our tasks and ideas all in one place. We can see what the entire team is doing and how long projects/task take. We use the tagging system to track the types of tasks and the groups and boards to share information with one another.
  • Groups within boards help to organize different tasks in one board.
  • Color coding for easy to find items.
  • Automations to help the board function without manual processes.
  • You only have a certain number of automations available.
  • The boards and groups could use some improvement.
  • The tagging system needs unlimited.
We jumped on the monday.com ship because it functioned really well in the beginning and still functions for what we need today. However, I don't see it growing with us, and that is a problem because we will lose all the tasks that we have currently running in the system.
They have been great answering all our questions and getting back to us in a timely manner. We have had to upgrade a few times and they are great at communication.
Read Sierra Schubach's full review
Parker O'Very | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

Great lightweight project management tool

We use Monday.com with our marketing team to manage our team projects, tasks, campaigns, operations, time tracking, etc. It helps us stay on top of it all with automated reminders, dashboards, and task lists. We can assign tasks to certain team members as well as assign them to project tags.
  • Task management - Creating tasks is really easy, and you can upload CSV lists as well.
  • Task assignment - I love that you can assign one task to multiple people.
  • Grouping - Within one project board, you can segment your tasks out into relevant groups to stay organized.
  • Automations. The range of automation available is fantastic, and they are super easy to set up.
  • Integrations - They offer a lot of integrations, but none of them are useful for our team. We need one for Smartsheet or Salesforce, and these are not available.
  • Notifications - There is not enough customization available for notifications. I wish I could set my notification preferences by the board, instead of a global setting.
  • Support - I have never received responses to my support questions.
For us, it does the job well. But we only need a lightweight project management tool. If you need something more robust, this may not be suited for you.
I tried reaching out about an issue with out automation limits and never heard back. I ended up having to upgrade our subscription to fix the issue.
Read Parker O'Very's full review
Alexa Fuhrman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Monday.com Review!!

At my company, we use Monday.com in our Marketing and Business Development departments. We use it as a communication page for tasks needing to get done and dates that they need to get done by. It is nice to have a clear list of what you need to do by the end of the week. It is very customizable so you are able to prioritize items in order of importance to the individual user! The problems that this addresses for our company are making sure nothing goes by the wayside, allowing people in our company from all over the US to communicate on one platform and easily get things done!
  • Customization is key in this software. You can create drop-down menus to put your tasks in. Mine is titled this week, next week, asap, etc... to make it easy for me to move things around and nothing gets left to be forgotten!
  • Monday allows my team to set goals and take a HUGE amount of data tasking and sum it up into tasks for different individuals to disperse the workload. There are clear guidelines and it's easy to follow.
  • In my experience, I have not had much trouble in difficulty with this software. I can easily use it and there don't seem to be any bugs that I've found.
Monday.com would be more suited for users with a huge amount of tasks ranging in difficulty and time frames that they need to be done by. It might be less suited for someone who is doing the same job day-to-day. The purpose of this is to help you organize the items that you need to get done and share the team workload but also being able to see your co-workers tasks and workload as well.
Monday's support is always there! They are great communicators through email. I've not had to call customer service before so I don't have a comment on that but I am sure that they are fantastic to work with as well!
Read Alexa Fuhrman's full review
Anson Abraham | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Monday.com or should it be called WorkDay.COM?!!!

Monday is fairly easy and simple. Coming from a JIRA user (from a scrum aspect), Monday is much easier and more intuitive, especially for our sprints. Non-technical colleagues have been able to understand and create simple tasks fairly quickly and easily. We are currently using it for our software development lifecycle for our main core product.
  • Easy to create tasks and assign
  • Quick overview of status of task/stories
  • integration with Slack and MSFT Teams
  • User administration
  • incorporation into Active Directory / LDAP (rather than using OKTA).
  • better mobile app
In the Software Development Lifecycle aspect whether it be a waterfall or scrum approach, Monday suits both methodologies. It is definitely not feasible to use it as a bug tracking system. Esepcially when creating tasks for bugs, such as P0s or P1s. Movement between Kanban and scrum is fairly easy as well.
Online Chat has a fairly quick response. But usually it's very rare to talk to customer support. But there are times when typing in, automated FAQ type answers are troublesome. Response through email system is reasonable. Overall the response and support provided by Monday.com is comparable to Atlassian and Asana.
Read Anson Abraham's full review
Nick Throlson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 23, 2019

Monday.com Helps Businesses With Task Managment & Orgnization

I use monday.com to stay on course for all the projects I'm working on. It keeps me focused and knowing what I need to get done in a professional manner. I do marketing and want to keep my team up to date even co-workers in different departments - monday.com helps the company keep everything in sync and organized.
  • Organize
  • Goals
  • Tasks
  • One web browser tab
  • More integrations with 3rd party tools
monday.com allows me to post for my team what is going on first thing Monday morning. No confusion on what we need to do, it has everything we are working on and tasks they need to get completed. I highly recommend using this software no longer need to keep everything on paper or notepad this is all online backed up and all my colleagues know its value.
Great fast support chat email phone quickly reply and knowledgeable of their product, unlike other help support centers.
Read Nick Throlson's full review
Hernán Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 16, 2019

Good for small to medium-sized projects

The entire team is using monday.com to manage internal projects from engineering to design.
  • Ease of use - Very easy to use for non-technical people.
  • Ease of management - Easy to manage and configure.
  • Flexibility - It includes features to easily switch between different management paradigms such as scrum, kanban, XP.
  • UI: The UI is not easy to get used to, there are sidebars, inboxes, groups, projects that all feel the same, they almost have no difference either in functionality nor in appearance.
  • Loose workflows - Most workflows are too loose. Anyone can create, delete, change or move tasks, groups, and boards. This almost depends on how you have configured the app but it is also monday.com guiding you to do it that way, there is no convention on how to set projects up.
monday.com is well suited to small and medium-sized projects where a tight workflow is not needed. If you only need task management monday.com will suit you well. If you need end-to-end project management including sprints, task workflows, and user access control, other tools will suit those projects best.
I have not needed support from them at this point.
Read Hernán Silva's full review
Jeff Bachus | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 01, 2019

Daily tasks and ongoing project management

We were using Monday.com to try and track our projects and processes. It worked almost like a daily task list and it helped us with completing the projects and tasks by knowing which specific part of the project has been completed or where someone was at on it. The other good thing about Monday.com was we were able to see if someone was getting stuck or having an issue completing their part and someone could assist them as needed.
  • Used for our AT&T internet upgrade across all our locations in the U.S.
  • It was also used to publish some of our purchase orders so everyone could see the progress.
  • It was used to track our infrastructure testing at our locations.
  • Perhaps less data needs to be given when creating a project or task.
  • Too many emails from Monday.com throughout the day.
  • A way to go in and change the working of someone else's comments.
I think if a company didn't have SharePoint or some other type of project management software, this would be a good fit. It's customizable to fit the needs of your specific company.
Read Jeff Bachus's full review
Michelle Braun | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 31, 2019

Magnificent (& Productive) Mondays with Monday.com

I used monday.com within my department. We needed a project management tool that was not as robust as MS Project but more user-friendly than tracking tasks in Excel.
  • I love that it's web-based and accessible anywhere you have Internet access
  • I like that it's dynamic, and you can have multiple people give updates (as opposed to the version control issues that come when multiple people try to update a static Excel file)
  • I found the interface to be fairly intuitive
  • There were too many emails that came from monday.com. For me, it's a tool - not a lifestyle where I need the constant barrage of emails. And because it's well designed, I didn't need as much instruction as the emails provided.
It's a strong collaboration tool - for any time you have tasks that need to be spread out between/among 2 or more people.
Read Michelle Braun's full review
Jeniriana Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 29, 2019

Monday.com is the software that adapts to your business problems.

Monday.com is being used by most of the departments of our company, it allows us greater communication when carrying out a project, keeping track of each one of them since on the platform we can visualize at what stage each project is. We can say that now everything is in one place, without so much paperwork, and every department that uses Monday.com realizes how it suits their needs.
  • I like that the Monday.com platform sends me email notifications because it has integration with Gmail, this is very important for each of us.
  • We have reduced the delivery time of projects, there are no delays or duplicate documents that make our work difficult, but each task is done with love and perfectly well.
  • Thanks to Monday.com all participants collaborate on the projects and the attention that this gives our clients is greater than before using it, this happens because it synchronizes the awnings of the files in the cloud.
  • The Gantt chart facilitates the attention of all users to the pending tasks, since the tasks that are completed, in-process or declined are shown in color.
  • I can honestly say that the price is somewhat expensive, especially when many people use it in the same organization, the price rises.
  • I would like Monday.com to have the point of sale function on any of its platforms, whether web or mobile. This is usually an inconvenience in the sales process.
  • It bothers me that Monday.com does not include the task compliance tracking by members.
This software is a great choice if security is needed in the tasks to be performed and in the data, its storage is incredible. I like being able to use it every day and make my work a little easier, without getting confused and able to have the collaboration of my team.
Read Jeniriana Rodriguez's full review
Ray Flores | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 29, 2019

Does exactly what it is set out to do!

The technical team here at LendEDU handles all web development aspects of the company. Some of those aspects are taking requests from the other departments within the organization. Those same requests are then turned into pulses within the two-week sprint (SCRUM) setup within Monday.com. We assign the developers and have a pulse owner. We utilize both the priority and status tab integrated with automation notifications to allow the owners to approve the pulse as completed and then move all code to production.
  • Notifications: When a pulse is set to a certain status, the owner is notified via email and within the app. This is a great feature to have the owner approve quickly and get non-users engaged in the process.
  • Status: Figure where the pulse is at in its stages of the development life cycle. This makes it easy to know where the entire project stands and helps with predictability.
  • CPU usage: if I have the app open too long, it sucks the usage away from other programs that I am using.
Web development: well suited for tasks and projects for granular attention. Sprints: well suited for a week by week scene for a macro view of the project as a whole.
Read Ray Flores's full review

Task Management (78)
9.2
Resource Management (66)
Gantt Charts (42)
Scheduling (70)
Workflow Automation (59)
Team Collaboration (78)
Support for Agile Methodology (52)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (69)
Email integration (60)
Mobile Access (64)
Timesheet Tracking (39)
Change request and Case Management (47)
Quotes/estimates (32)
Project & financial reporting (1)

About monday.com

Monday is an award-winning project management tool that aims to help teams work more efficiently to execute projects that deliver results on time. According to the vendor, its ease of use and flexibility means faster setup for teams and the ability to manage various workflows.

Monday includes productivity features such as customizable workflows, time tracking, automated notifications, dependencies, integrations, and timeline views to help teams achieve the result they want for every project milestone. The tool is highly customizable and works for any workflow and any team size.

With Monday, companies you can plan, execute and track work in one visual, collaborative space.

monday.com Features

Does not have featureBudget and Expense Management
Professional Services Automation Features
Has featureQuotes/estimates
Does not have featureInvoicing
Does not have featureProject & financial reporting
Does not have featureIntegration with accounting software
Has featureSearch Everything