Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 19, 2020
Score 1 out of 10
It is used as a front end of one of our main products. Internally and externally it’s used heavily. It allows users to search our patient database and display SDA/HL7 information.
- Quickly get a front end working into patient indexes.
- Integrates with InterSystems products.
- Works with IE well.
- Extensibility of features.
- Source control has to rely on serialization of entire compiled package of TrakCare instead of individual edited files.
- Transformations should handle everything instead of just non system default code.
Read this authenticated review
Well suited if you have no developers and need something up quickly to let users get into patient data. But if you want to go beyond the layout, organization, or access of the application, it’s an uphill battle and doesn’t scale at all. If you want to be able to evolve the product, it’s not easy whatsoever.
InterSystems TrakCare Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About InterSystems TrakCare
Intersystems offers TrakCare, an EMR system with additional modules to cover a wide range of functions of use in clinic administration.
Categories: Medical Office EMR & EHR
InterSystems TrakCare Technical Details